Aint used 2 this

2 months later

Draco POV

It's been months since I really hung with the guys or even seen Ari. Since i got back with Trina all my attention been on her. Trina was my highschool shawdy. Been rocking with her since 11th grade. So when she came back around i was stuck between her and Ari. I was feeling Ari but when I seen Trina all the feelings came back. It was basically fuck Ari. Been ignoring her ever since.

I ain't trippin tho. She cool off me , im cool off her. She fuckin with some nigga tho. I don't understand how she moved on so fast. Don't bitches cry and tell you, you ain't shit first ?Every time Ari come around i get irritated and she don't even be doing shit to me . Jon said every since i got back with Trina i been real shady . Ion see it doe.

"Baby what you thinking bout" Trina said

"Nothing important come here"

She cuddled up under me and i closed my eyes

"Dave"

"Mm"

"Why do you like other girls pictures on social media. It's embarrassing"

Here she go with that insecure shit . This one thing I didn't miss.

"You want me to stop? I'll stop"

She turned and faced me " What bitches was you messing with before we got back together"

" It don't matter . All that matters is we back like we never left .

She laid on my chest and soon fell asleep. I said a quick prayer thanking the man above before falling asleep.
____________________________________

Next day...

Ari POV

"J'Ari , you ready?" Damari yelled from down stairs

"Yea im coming" i said walking out his room

We walked outside and headed to the car

He opened the passenger door and let me in . He got in and pulled out the drive way.

" What you doing today" he asked me

" Nothing for right now, you?"

" Gotta stop by my warehouse. See what my workers up to."

He pulled up to my house and all the boy cars was here . Its 12 in the afternoon , fuck they ain't got no life?

"Damn who all them cars"

" My brothers friends" i said rolling my eyes

He came and opened my door and gently pushed me against the car. I looked behind him and seen Draco, Key and Jon watching from the window. I ain't have nothing against Draco but the fact that he's watching me made me wanna be petty. Before I could even do anything Damari whispered in my ear.

" Im taking you out tonight, wear something easy to rip off ." He said smirking

"Heard ju"

"Now gimme kiss"

We kissed and i started walking towards the house smiling hard as fuck. He waited until I opened the door to pull off.

I walked in the house and all eyes were on me . Key , Draco and Jon were right in front of me and Keyon was coming down the stairs .

"J'ari who that nigga you running around with" Keyon asked

"I have no idea what you're talking about"