2

Siles along with Bonnie gone to the place for the ritual which was in Greece.

They came across Qestiyah's soul who warned Bonnie that she was doing a large mistake that will get her curse from her own family members.

But bonnie being so strong made everyone surprised and siles was surprised when a certain book appeared in bonnie's hand which was Alexandrite's book.

After the exhausting ritual , Amara was freed from being the Anchor of the other side , she was deeply depressed by the pain of the supernatural who died with regrets than happiness.

Amara hugged siles tightly and was surprised to see a doppelganger of herself in front of her glaring, but Amara just smiled towards her.

Her eyes bulged when her eyes came across Damon who was wearing I am annoyed look.

Amara suddenly ran and hugged Damon calling him Lucifer which was really surprising to say

Amara suddenly ran and hugged Damon calling him Lucifer which was really surprising to say .

Damon was shell shocked and he just stood there as a statue while siles was surprised to see Amara acting like that way , everyone was.

Then siles hearing the name he calmly detached Amara from Damon and glared at him for not hugging her back and he comforted Amara while calmly informing her that the boy she hugged was the doppelganger of Lucifer Petrova , the Damon Salvatore.

Still Amara continue her sobbing and atlast she stopped but she asked about one question to Bonnie little girl , where did you get my mother's grimoire.

Bonnie was surprised by the question so she said to Amara calmly that this was gifted to her by her grandmother before her death the only information is that a woman came to her with bonnie on her hand and the woman demanded her to give this grimoire to bonnie and ask her to treasure it and master it.

Amara used her magic to calmly call the journal to her hand but it didn't bulged which sort of suprised her but suddenly bonnie shouted , it's mine and don't take it away what's wrong with you old people.

Siles and Amara was hurt when she called them old but then Amara just said , yeah yeah it's all yours dear.

That day two people slightly stirred from their sleep. But no one knew where they are or who are they only time can give them their answer gradually.