Swap!

Bryan's P.O.V.

I walked towards the entrance, "Another Day at Freddy Fazbears pizzeria! Wonder what my friends are up to" I said. I walked in, Helpy wasn't at the desk. "Huh, well I guess she's busy.." I swiped my card and entered the starlight room. No one was there. I felt cold wires grab me. I was carried to the portal room. I looked at the kidnapper, it was Molten. What was more worrying was that he looked pissed. "M-Molten put me down!" I said trying not to show my fear but failing.  He didn't say anything. I tried to get my arms free, the wires tightened. Once we were in the portal room. He finally said something. "Stop moving or I'll break your arms." He said in a threatening tone. I stopped moving. He pulled me closer to the portal. He stopped when I was just over the portal. "Bon voyage to Hell Bryan." He said dropping me.

....

....

....

Wake up~

My eyes snapped open. I looked around. I was back in the portal room... But Molten was gone. I got up and walked out. I heard someone walking towards the entrance, "Another Day at Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria! Wonder what my friends are up to!" Said a voice. 'Hey, that's my dialogue!'. The door opened up, I hid behind the door, peeking out to see who it is. There stood a man with Grey hair wearing a long sleeve shirt with baggy pants. A red fox animtronic came up to him. "Hey Malic, we are playing Simon says" said Rockstar Foxy. I felt annoyed looking at them. 'What idiots' I thought. I felt a bit confused at my sudden change of emotions. I heard scraping at saw that my hands were metal and were digging into the door. 'Wait I'm a animtronic?!' I looked down at myself, I was made out of metal and was severely broken. 
(What he looks like)

I peek through the crack in the door

I peek through the crack in the door. They were still standing there, Malic looked towards me. I pulled back. "Hey is Bryan online?" Malic asked. "Yup, he doesn't power off remember?" Foxy said. "Oh right.." Malic said. I turned away and walked towards the portal. I sat down and looks into it's black void. 'How am I going to get out?'