Chapter 1 - Eve

"Eve..." I blinked and looked up at my father with his cold dark red eyes. "Yes father..." I looked down at the ground wondering what my father was going to say when the door bursts open. "Father, the angels are attacking our borders." My father looked over at my brother Lucien who rushed in and sighed. "Lucien you and your brother will take the armies to defend our borders." My brother nodded and quickly left me alone with father. My father turned back to me and stared. "Go back to your room. Amon will be with you to make sure nothing happens." I nodded and walked outside my father's throne room.
As I found myself outside the throne room, I noticed a figure waiting by a pillar. "Grand General Belial." A silver haired man looked down at me and then walked down the hall. When he brought me to my room, I fell on my bed and grabbed a piece of paper. I grabbed a pen and started to write on it. After a few minutes I heard a knock on the door and I looked over and replied, "Come on in." I heard the light patter of feet and a light voice sounded. "Good evening miss, I brought you some pastries and a cup of herbal tea." I sat up and yawned. "Thank you Maria... I feel like everyone hates me besides my brothers." She sets down the tray onto my bed and tips her head, "I dunno, Abbadon likes you." I looked over confused, "Who?" She blinks and looked over at me, "Zeifer." I blinked quietly and sighed. "Still no clue." She sighed, "Never mind..." she hands me a scone then sat down, "What do you think about the war?"  I sighed and looked over, "I don't have a say. I never will because I'm powerless and useless." Maria looked at me sadly, "That isn't true. Since you are monarchy you are able to have your voice heard unlike me." I looked away and sighed. "I still don't have a voice... powers speak more actions than words. My brothers are powerful and look at them now." Maria sighed and shook her head, "Not true. You need a smart leader not a powerful one. If you didn't have a smart and wise leader you would lose all kinds of wars." I looked over and sighed. "And that perfectly describes Lucien... no wonder he is the crown prince. They all get adventure while I'm trapped in this cage with my wings clipped to the cage." Maria chuckles lightly and covers her mouth with a smile, "Hehe! Aw darling you got no wings!" I puffed my cheeks and looked over. "None yet!" She chuckles more and then pats my head, "That is true! However normally babies get their wings around age one. Well little buds that is." I frowned and looked away. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at Maria. "Leave! I'm going to sleep." She laughs and moves the tray to my nightstand, "Alright! I'm leaving." She sets the pillow under my head and flicks off the lamp then turns the lights off and slides the door shut behind her.
As everything turned black I stood in the darkness of my dreams until I saw someone with white hair and purple eyes. "Who are you?" They turned to look at me and gave a smile before disappearing. I wake up with a jolt and I start breathing heavily. I looked around and it was already morning. I got up and got out of my bed then I changed clothes. I walked out to my balcony and stared at the sun rising. I felt a gust of wind and I turned around to see two boys behind me. "How did it go Lucien... Bael?" They both looked at me and smiled. "A success what else would happen?" I chuckled and gave them both a hug. "I'm glad you two are home." They each take turns patting me on the head and I hiss. "I'm not a child you two!" Lucien looked down and gave me a smile. "You'll always be our little sister and a child." I rolled my eyes and looked away. Bael looked at Lucien before saying, "Let's go and eat in the dining room." I nodded and we walked out of my room.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Thanks for reading!