Walk away

I made an error in teachers pet
Jahseh was suppose to be 31 and the student is 18. Wattpad wanted me to that revision history shit and i forgot.

      You had two kids by the man you once loved but like in every  high school story where the girl gets pregnant the boy leaves but that was ten years ago.

    Here you are, 25 and rich. You wrote songs, and books but most days you would run a drug business and go around collecting prostitutes and selling them to people. You weren't proud of it but it was something you had to do.

      You were the first female ever to run multiple businesses within a year.

        Unfortunately every since the summer of 2019 you been having competition with a group called Triple X. Some lame ass name though no cap but in your opinion they have that name for a reason.

     You has spies sent over to scout them and for thoes who made it back alive and in one piece told you that they believe Jahseh Onfroy a.k.a xxxtentacion/ young dagger dick was in charge.

  Hearing the name made the structures of  hearr wither and turn black. The pain it brought made you wanted to cry your blood out.

       "Mommy, when is daddy coming back?" Your 10 year old son asked "I told you babg, Daddy is dead." She said coldly which broke his tiny heart.

   He made a sad face, that face that make you wanna apologize and cuddle him. You attacked him with kisses and took him upstairs with his twin brother who was sleep at the moment.

       "Hey sis" your sister hugged you . she was not actual sister but she's your bestfriend that took you in after ya parents kicked you out. You hugged her back with much love. Each day you saw her you wanted to get on your knees and thank her. You owed her the world but she wouldn't accept it.

   "Are you okay?" You question as she groaned in pain "Yes, they kicking a little to hard, or maybe its contractions." She waved it off as if it wasn't nothing.

    "OH SHIT BITCHH" she said in her tone catching your attention "aOHH SHIT GIRL WHAT HAPPEN" you asked crosses your legs. "I SAW YO BABY DADDY IN THIS AREA" she shouted as you shushed her and she shushed you as well.

         " they got rumors saying that he's the baby daddy that everybody thought was dead." She sipped her tea "shit, he dead to me." I scoffed.

     I chuckled at her foolishness.

      "Also, i spied on him, he's looking for you. And thoes babies." She added.

  "Now you a cold ass bitch, no ice but that nigga has gotten extremely dangerous over the years sis. If he want a nigga dead that fucker gone be dead before she already dead. He like Tobias Whale from Black Lightning. No cap" she said in all seriousness.

    Y/BF/N would usually over exaggerate but I could hear the 'bitch im for real' in her voice.

    If he's really how the streets say he is then there's no doubt that he been looking for me since day one.

         I took a sip of my whiskey and went to wash the dishes.

        Hours later

       After laughing and talking with my bestfriend she pulled a spongebob and headed out to go get some d, even though she pregnant.

    I turned all lights off after making sure everything was clean and sprinted upstairs. I heard talking in my kids' room but its summer so they can pretty much stay up for a day if they wanted to. I plopped down and closed my eyes.

     My senses started to heighten, even though my boys were taking I heard a grown man's voice. I know I was bat shit insane but I know the difference between a baby and a grown ass man who name is Tyrone. I grabbed my weapon and crept towards the door.

     I watched Ninja Assassian so I knew how to not make any sounds as I was walking and pressed my ear softly against the door. "Dad, mom told us you were dead. Is that true?" Y/OS/N asked. "No, mommy hates daddy.. Thats all." He replied.

    I crept away to get my hair tie and luckily I got my bullets otherwise I would be fucked.

      I made my way back up to door and opened it to see my baby daddy holding my sleep son in his arms, rocking him to sleep. As she talked to the oldest. They both looked at me "mommy look, its daddy" Y/OS/N said.

     I fake smiled and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Hey baby, Since you did so good today why don't you go downstairs and go get you some snacks and some bubble tea" she smiled and ran out the room "DON'T CHOKE" i yelled "YES MOMMY"

        Over the years I learned to accept the people thats still there and dust the ones that aint off. I become chill and forgiving. I was calm and collected.

       " What you want?" i questioned "to see my kids" he blurted "why didn't you do that ten years ago" you smiled " cause I was busy."   "The gang over ya own family," you chuckled "I had a change of heart two years ago" he replied "and where were you then" i shot back "Right behind you." He said.

     Every birthday party you threw, every event you had. I was there all along, you just ain't see me.  "Like that time when you was in jail, When ya friend left ya kids with her mama I had the babies all along."

     "Why you think they never questioned you about my death" he said laughing at the death part.  I looked down "i was there for the kids, just not for you." He admitted. " Thats one big mistake I ever made." You rolled your eyes as you felt tears forming.

     " you forgive me, I know you do" he said smirking "you right.. I do." I nodded. "But I will never forget" you got up in his face.  " you are as beautiful as you can be."

         " when he comes back up, tell him bye and don't comeback." You stated. "As a matter of fact, you either leave and take them with you And have them back here or you stay out of my way. I don't wish to see you more than I already am now." You got up to walk away but your wrist was pulled back.

      "I want you back" he demanded.

     "Fuck off, Jah" you slightly yelled. "No, you won't get rid of me that easily. I'm not leaving" he said. "How much do you want to me to give you?" You sighed in frustration as you pulled out money.

      "No money, just you" you looked at him "last time you did it for free, Jahseh." You walked away. "Imma see you after I put him to sleep." He yelled.

     "Step a inch near my door and I'll step a ass whooping on yo ass." You said as you slammed the door.