Chapter 1: 1st DAY :'')

*Beep* *Beep*

'There goes my alarm clock' ...

I thought to myself ..

I groaned . Its so early.

I wildly tossed on my bed to stand up .

"Whoa , head rush"

I started off to the bathroom to wash my face with cold water.

It felt good on my skin , because I just came from an oven , which is my room.

Times like this is oddly hot for September

Well its hotter ....

I looked at myself in the mirror and stared at my blue green eyes while running a brush through my blonde hair . My pale skin weren't the same as my mom's ,only dad's .

I changed from my PJ's to a white longsleeved shirt and a light blue faded jeans with black converse as my footwear .

Im a shirt-and-jeans girl .

After doing so , I checked myself again in the mirror , and satisfied with what I look .

I ran downstairs after hearing my mom shout my name for the 6th or 7th time , I lost count .

I ate my eggs and bacon slowly . I had so much in my mind . Like what I'm going to do on this 1st day of school .

I did'nt know if I was excited or nervous .

After finishing my breakfast , which was really good , I kissed my mom and my brother goodbye and started off to school . I wasn't able to say goodbye to dad cause he was a deep sleeper so he wasn't awake that time . I now walked through the door , onto the driveway

I stopped by over my bestfriend's house to fetch her .

Emma was also a deepsleeper so she would need an alarm clock to wake up early .

I knocked on their door only to be greeted by Mrs. Puckett .

"Oh . Good morning Olivia . Emma's not quite ready yet . Please come in" she greeted me.

"Thanks Mrs. Puckett . Good morning to you too . I remember telling you to call me Liv ,not by my full name ." I greeted back .

My bestfriend walked down the stairs confidently like she was a princess . Her fingers trailed the rail of the stairs smoothly .

I only realized the reason she was doing that because of what was she was wearing .

She was wearing a green flowery dress which the skirt flowed right below the knee , so its reasonable .

"Why would you wear a dress like that in September ?"I asked her narrowing eyes .

"Well , hun , look at the temp today ! Its obviously going to be hot the whole day !" She explained .

I just sighed in response .

She never change . Never did and probably never will .

I exited Puckett residence , with Emma by my side and Edna , Emma's younger sister , trailing behind .

Edna looks like Emma but only a smaller version .

Both of them had naturally black hair , though Emma dyed her hair , auburn color and hanged upto her shoulder bladeswhile Edna's hair was aligned with her shoulders only .

"Edna , is it okay for you if i pinched your sister ?" I asked wiggling my fingers .

"Maybe . She owes me something ."tapping her chin with her forefinger.