Chapter 2: Well That Escalated so fast !

We reached the table were looking for and there was my bestfriend, Edna , sitting and eyeing our entwined hands .

"Holy Baked Mac ! Im your bestfriend ! How dare you not tell me !" She frowned at me .

"Edna , It-" I was about to explain when Mr. Romantic , wait romantic ??? I mean Nick over here cut me off ..."We only made it official moments ago .. But I asked her out this morning" he told her ." What ? No-" Nick shot me a look ."Oh is that so ?" Edna raised a brow .

"Ohhh ..Okay.." She said like she got the answer which I didnt know ."What does 'oh okay' means ?" I asked her ."Im confused"I added ."Its okay,dear, be with him." She waved her hand."And you"she shot him a dark look"break her heart , i'll kill you"she warned . Nick just smirked and gave her a look that's saying 'like that would happen'. I just accepted it .

I have nothing to do. Well , I also liked Mr. Green eyes over here .

I stood there and looked at those green eyes feeling sparks fly .

"Earth to Liv" Edna said waving her hand infront of my face . I snapped out of it and said,"What ?" . "We need to go" she stated .

"Oh . Okay" I sighed . Then Nick streched his hand toward me gesturing for me to hold his hand which I gladly took . The moment I held his hand I felt sparks run all over my body . What would be the feeling of his lips were against mine ? .... WAIT ! What the hell brain !

We walked to our designated room, and you know what ? Nick has the same schedule with me ..! Coincidence ? MAYBE ..

"Nick .. Go ahead , I'll just use the restroom..." I gestured towards the bathroom ..

.

.

.

"So.. You and another guy huh ? I dont like it"

"Oh-Hey Bartholome-I mean Bart..Say again?"I placed a hand over my chest then scratched my head ."I said.. You with another guy together ..I dont like it .. I dont know this man" He commented looking kind of pissed off."Wha-Well .. It's none of your business , Bart .." I stated starting to feel awkward.

"You're supposed to be mine..!"He grabbed my arms and started pulling me against him.."Bart ! Stop ! What between us was over months ago ! Stop it !" I said gritting my teeth .

"NO no no no .. It was . But I'm bringing it back . I know you still love me . I can feel it ." He said pulling me harder against him . I just closed my eyes and counted to three , but halfway to three , Bart wasn't pulling me anymore .. He was pinned on the wall by ... WAIT .. NICK ?! "Get away from my mate or else you'll walk with one arm you got that ?" Nick threatened . Bart's eyes became wider when he saw Nick's face . "I'm sorry your highness .. I wont be doing it again" Bart bowed his head down .

Mate ? Your Highness ? What the HE--Bart just bowed ? What the fudge does that mean ?

"I'll explain later, ok ? Let's go to class first we'll be late" He said as if he was reading my thoughts . What the ?

I just nodded. What a day !

-------------------------------------------------------------

I got out of the front door of the school and took a deep breath .

sigh ...

"Liv , Let's go" Nick pulled me to the parking lot ."Wait wait wait . Where are we going ?" I asked angrily . "Nick ! STOP !"I pulled my hand away from his but only regretting that I did so . Fvck that ! What is happening ?"Stop it already ! I've had enough of what are you doing ..! First of all , You made us official without my decision and also infront of my BESTFRIEND! And second you threatened a friend of mine !" I shouted . "I'm sorry Liv .. I will explain this to you just please follow me .." He reached out his hand towards me .

----------------------------------------------------------

Read.Vote.Comment