Chapter 1 - Halloween Night

* 3rd person's P.O.V 

It was that time of year, The bats were flying through the dark night. Yingyang was just grabbing some decorations. She grabbed a Jack-O-lantern, Yingyang placed it on the ground next to the others. She smiles " There you go! Now I just to get changed." Yingyang walks upstairs and thought ' I wonder where the guest are.' 

* Meanwhile

A group of monsters were walking past some kids. Most of them screamed because of how scared they were. They were walking towards a huge mansion with tons of decorations. One of them pressed the door bell and Yingyang opens the door. She was wearing a devil's costume. She smiles " Oh! It's just you guys." It was just Yingyang's friends in costumes. They smiled " Happy Halloween Yingyang!." Yingyang chuckles " Come inside, the party's about to begin." An axe swings in front of Yingyang and she screams. A voice said " It's okay! It's just me." Yingyang turns to her right and sees Ayano in a Jason costume. Ayano takes off the mask " Sorry, I was practicing my axing skills." Yingyang shivers " Well...keep up the great work." She gives her a fake laugh, Ayano puts her mask back on and walks away. Three voices said " Yingyang!." Yingyang turns around and sees the Dhmis trio. They walk up to her and Yingyang said " Harry, Robin, and Manny! Happy Halloween." Manny was dressed like a dinosaur. He said " Do you like my costume?." Manny gives a roar, Yingyang giggles " It's adorable Manny." Robin smiles " He wanted to wear something new this year." Robin was wearing a vampire costume.  Yingyang said " I love your vampire costume Robin." Robin smiles, he was showing off his fangs " Thanks Yingyang. I picked my favorite Monster." Yingyang noticed that Harry wasn't wearing a costume. She asks " Harry? Where's your costume?." Harry sighs " I don't have one. I'm too old for Halloween." Yingyang said " Could you at least where something for this party?." Harry said " Fine, Where's the closet?." Yingyang points to the stairs " Upstairs to the left." Harry walks towards the stairs " I'll be right back." Yingyang walks away " Have fun boys! I'll be checking the others."