CHAPTER 11

I've been with seth for a month and things have been wonderful. He treats me like a princes and says all this kinds of things and it's just great and I love him so much. The girls have been with the guys and it's so cute!

Right know I'm with the girls because we thought that we haven't had hang out in a long time since we had been with the guys. So after school were going to have a girls day. YAY!!!

"So guys tell me all the juice stuff with the guys" I said in my happy tone.

"Yes everything is great he is so wonderful and he's all I ever wanted" Emily says in her dreamy voice

"Same" Melanie and Emma said at the same time which made me laugh.

We finally got to the it felt like months!!. I also wanted to see the guys I think the guys miss all of us and the girls wanted to see them to.

We were walking to their lockers. When our faces drop from a smile to a frown. The most sad thing ever happened to us. I felt like my heart was breaking piece per piece...

The guys were kissing head squad cheerleaders and they were kissing back.

We stood with shock, sad, bronken faces and I felt tears traveling down my cheek. Seth's eyes met mine and he backed off of the girl. I saw he's eyes full of regret, sadness, worry, fear and and angryness.

I emitietly turned away and ran with the girls not looking back.

"It's not what it looks like please come back let us explain" they yelled.

We went to the car and drove home. We were all crying had without stopping. We have finished 5 boxes of teeshoes and we are going to whatch if I stay(I haven't watched this movie yet and I  had heard great comments on it was good so no spoilers:D)

We heard the door open and saw my brother, and I stared sniffing.

"Ash" we all said in union.

Ash set on the couch next to me and Melanie. He kissed our heads and told us that everything was going to be okay. My brother is the best he helps me with everything when I get in trouble he helps me fix it or when I'm sad he puts a smile in my face tells me that everything is going to be okay and hes just the best and I love him.

"What happened?!"

"T-they cheated on us"

"Those fu¢king man whores did that!!!, How could they?"

I know they were so sweet at first b-but then they cheated with us!" Emma said still crying.

"It's ok everything is going to be okay you know why? because were going to forget about those BITCHES who is with me?!!"

"US" we said half wispering, half yelling.

"Oh come on you guys can do better, know who is with me?!"

"US!!!" we screamed.

*SETH'S P.O.V*

I fell so upset, the guys and I are going to talk with the girls one way or another

"So whats the plan, Seth?" they all say at the same time while looking at me.

"Why me?" I say

"You always have great plans even in the past" Matthew says with a small, sad smile.

"Whatever, I want to forget the past and I got a plan" I say with a small malicious smile

"What is it?"

"y'all see" I say with a southern accent

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

                    ♣♧♣♧♣♧                  ▶▶▶       ↓→♥♡♥♡♥♡←↓      ◀◀◀

                   LOVE U GUYS
             THANKS FOR REEDING
       AND SORRY FOR THE LONG             UPDATE IS JUST THAT MY       GRANDFATHER DIED AND I WASN'T IN THE MOOD :3 BUT I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU A LITTLE MORE!

*ALICE'S P.O.V*

"Guys if they think they can be with each girl that comes why don't we do the samething I mean they did it first" I said

"Yeah if they can do it then why don't we do it too!"Melanie said with a little bit of sadness and anger in her words.

"Ok so we will do this tomorrow...GIRLS ON 3"I yelled

"GIRLS" we all yelled "ASHTON" my brother yelled which made us laugh.

($TOMORROW$)

So we decided to put the slutiest cloths ever which I have to say it was difficult. We call some of my friends and told them what we were going to do so they said that they would be our fake interest. So we are waiting for them. Talking about the devils they are here...haha kiting I love this guys I'm so happy they came back by the way they are some of my friends from childhood.

We were in the car and saying how much they missed us and all that crap.

After a few seconds we got to the school's parking lot and everyone was looking at the guy's then they grabbed our hands so we could get out of the car. Everyone looked at us wide-eye I saw some guys drooling over us but you know how that goes. Then we heard some motorcycles. When I turnd around I made eye contact with seth but imitielly broke it and kissed my friends in the chick.

"What the hell Alice, Man don't touch my girl, what's wrong with you??!!"  Seth yelled at me.

"I'm not yours anymore!" I was about to burs into tears when Hunter said to leave him so we can go to class.

Hunter and the other guys are like brothers to me since I was little they were Ashton's best friends each of them have a girlfriend I talked to them about they said it was ok and just to not kiss them only in the chick.

"Thanks for everything Hunter, Max, Xavier, William, Logan, Spencer you guys can go with your girlfriends I'm just not going to talk to him but thank for everything luv you guys"

"WE LUV YOU TO" All the guys said at the same time

"Say hi to the girls" I said

"Ok, If you ever need help tell us little sis" Said Xavier. They all gave me kisses in the chick and said their good byes.

Sorry for slow updates!!!! Bye