Chapter 8

--time skip to school--

I sigh looking at the front doors and back at shoto "...it's really pretty"

He nods walking in as I follow behind him
"Class 1-A..I cant believe it-"

"You'll do great sav..we're going to be the best heros this schools ever seen"

I bite my lip looking down as we both enter the class.

I head towards the back as I here kids whisper "god...did the ship carry on to this school too-"

I hear him laugh as we're greeted by a tall blue/black haired man " HI! my names iida and welcome the UA! I'm glad to be sharing this class with feature heros like yourselfs!"

I watch as shoto nods "todoroki and this Is Doku"

Iida smiles shaking both our hands "I HOPE THIS CLASS YEAR WILL BE GREAT!!" and with that he heads off to the next student

I laugh glancing at shoto as he laughs with me " man...what a kid-"

I hear him laugh as a black headed girl walks towards us greeting us both.

I smile as she greets us kindly watching shotos eyes make there way down to her chest I laugh shaking my head as he notices.

He laughes with me as she looks awkwardly at us both "oh are you too a couple?"

I watch shotos cheeks go red and I laughs "u-um n-"

I see a pink girl run pop in "they totally are! And if not they better be!"

I laughs shaking my hands in front if me chest "no no guys we-"

"BAKUGOU DONT PUT YOUR FEET ON UA DESKS!! YOU HAVE TO RESPECT THE PROPERTY!!" Iida says chopping his arm down quickly.my head shoots over there wondering why I faintly remembering that name...

I hear giggles from the same pink girl catching my attention back to our conversation "okay keep your secrets" she winks at us making her way to a yellow haired boy.

Shoto laughs looking over at me as we make eye contact

I laugh as his cheeks are still pink as more kids begin to shuffle in.

Shoto bumps me as he tells me not to worried I laugh nodding as I look towards the door as I hear the words "deku" being yelled across the class

"What...no way"