Inside a Dragon

Sting's POV

Yumi, are you freaking kiddin' me?! We gotta go inside that dragon?! There's just no way! How?!

"How a-are we gonna get inside?!" I asked her in confusion because there is really no way.

"It's an artificial dragon, there should be an opening or something.." She said. The dragon jumped on us as we tumbled backwards. We ran to it's side trying to look for an opening, the dragon stepped it's foot forward to us.

"An opening!" Rogue shouted as he turned into a shadow and grabbed us before the dragon crush us. He took us to the dragon's tail. There's a hole!

-inside....

"Woaaaah..." We all gazed in amazement. So, this is how it looks like inside a dragon..
"let's go before we ran out of time." Yumi told us. We run as quickly as we can, until....

"What in the world?!" Yumi exclaimed "Three different passageways. Should we split up?" She asked

"I think we should." Rogue said. "I'm on the third passageway." He added

"I'm on the second, you're on the first one, Yumi." I told her. Them we entered each passageway. Let's just hope one of these passageways will lead us to Natsu and the others

Yumi's POV

I've got a bad feeling about this. I sense great magic power coming out of nowhere.. A few steps later---
"Crap..!" I exclaimed. Seriously?! There is people in here?!

"I knew you could get in this dragon. So i sent my servants." Citria's voice was in my mind.
"Telepathy..?" I muttered. But then the telepathy cut out. I breathe out, these guys looks so dangerous. Dammit!

"Our master figured out you'll get in here, so she sent us to crush you." One of the guys said.

"Okay, well then, Bring it on!" I challenged them

Rogue's POV

"This is gonna take forever..." I sighed as continued walking, as i walked i heard different voices. I stopped to look around, but there is no one in here, i continued walking until i saw a massive air bubble that sucks up magic power. What is the inside of it? It's Natsu and the others!

"Natsu!" I called him as ran towards them. Looks like all of the Fairy tail guild members are trapped here except for Yumi.

"Rogue! How did you get in here?" Happy flew. I pushed a red button right in front of them do they could get out. Luckily, the air bubble disappeared

"Long story, so.... Yumi is the only one who's left?" I asked them.

"Yeah, definitely.." Lucy said.

"Let's go back! Yumi needs to know this!" I told them

"W-wait is Sting with you?" Natsu asked me

"Yeah, but the three of us split up." I answered " let's get out of here." We rushed off the passageway.

Sting's POV

It's so dark in here, i wonder why... I continued walking, then i heard a loud voice saying " Sabertooth's sting huh? *smirk* welcome to hell! " then it was followed by an evil laugh.
"Who are you?!" I shouted. I began to tremble, this doesn't sound very good..
Then out of the darkness, a girl with a black hair wearing cloak came.
"You chose the wrong way, Sting. Now it's time for you to die.." Then she grinned. This must be the girl Yumi's talking about! Citria!
"You...are Citria, right?" I told her
"Oh, how did you know my name pipsqueak?" She asked me , she put her arm and hand forward facing my direction, then a small ball of black magic appeared
"SPEAK." She said.
"The way you're scaring people is so old-school." A familiar voice said. "Geez, you never changed, Citria" then a blonde luke haired girl came too.
"Yumi?! B-but how did you?!" I turned to her
"I just felt the presence of the darkness here.." She said looking at Citria.
Citria put her hands down and said " maybe you just felt yourself, im gonna reveal your DARK SECRET.. Hahahahah /evil laugh!"

Yumi's dark secret?! Wait i dont understand this at all!

Next Chapter : different darkness

---
Im soooo sorry for the super late update >_< i was too busy but i promise updates will be faster. It so hard to think of a story.. >_<
Thnx!