CHAPTER 10

Jisoo pov

I woke up around like AFTERNOON.

"Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed.

"What what what happened? " Said namjoon running  .

"You fool it is afternoon why didn't you woke me up? " I said to him.

"Ohh thatttt you looked cute while sleeping that's why hehe" He said.

Namjoon pov

For the first time when she screamed I was so scared not thinking that baby might be hurt but of what I thought was jisoo may be hurt.  For the first time i thought about her. Last night too I got scared I cared for her. For these past 3months I am beginning to like her.  I started to like everything her smile,  her snoring, her face when she burns the toast I noticed everything. I really liked that,  I thought she was just like her my ex, liz.  She was my first love. But she gave me the biggest scars in my life leaving me for someone that was worse than me. She was the reason I didn't liked girls,  I thought they will leave me like liz if they found someone else.

I then went to kitchen,  suddenly my phone rang. 

"Hey,  wassup" Said hoseok.
"Nothing tell "

"We are planning on going on trip to Hawaii wanna go? " Said hoseok.

Till then jisoo snatched phone

"Hoseok-ah let's go I am ready to go " She said while smiling.

"Okay I am booking tickets let's gooooooo" Said hoseok.  Then she gave the phone back.

"Jisoo are you okay going there?  Won't you be tired. Like it is a two week trip. " I asked her.

"Noooooooo I always get bored at home,  i wanna go outside and enjoy " She said.

"As you say my highness ".

" Huuhhh wait " She said.
"What ? "

"All my clothes are now tight what will I wear? I was wearing your sweatshirt all the time. And even -"

"Okay okay let's go buy clothes " . I said while dragging her with me to the car. God if she starts speaking she speaks and speaks she doesn't stop at all .

We soon arrived to the store.

"How may we help you "

"We need clothes for her,  and she is pregnant so take care " . I said.

"Hahaha namjoon they ain't gonna do anything to me " Said jisoo. 

"Yeah whatever "

She soon arrived in a peach colour dress that looked really good on her. Her baby bump was also showing.

"We'll take that one " And everything on this rack.  We soon bought clothes and got ready for tomorrow to leave.

Jisoo pov

We soon arrived home and I went to sofa.

"Ahhhhhh I am so tired I wished someone was there to massage my weak legs " I said eyeing namjoon.

"Ok ok where is it hurting"

"Here and here " I said.  Hehe it is so fun teasing him.

He was massaging my legs. It felt so good.

"Here miss it is done,  do you need anything else? "

"Yeah one cup of cold water " I said.  Trying to stop my giggle.

Soon we went to eat dinner near cafe as I was again craving for some food.

"Jisoo u really need to eat home food . How can u keep eating this kind of food "

"What baby says I do "

" No one can win u ". Said  namjoon.

We soon went to home .

Got my luggage ready.

He packed his own luggage.

" Jisoo oh my god,  are u going on a trip or for staying there forever? " Said namjoon.

I looked I have 3 bags ready.

"Yeah one have my clothes,  others have my makeup and hair products and the other one is empty cause I will bring many things from Hawaii. " I said.  Girl gotta do a Lots of shopping

"Jisoo, pack only what u need, let me see".

He took look at my luggage.

" God jisoo u dont need these, these are available there." . He said.
"But what if they are not? " I said.

"They will be". He said and took our loads of things. And my luggage was packed. Only one suitcase was there.

" Wahhhh Namjoon you are a genius"

"I know I don't have 148 IQ for any reason. " He said.

" now go back to bed, we need to wake up early morning."

I went to the bed. Soon he also joined me and I fell asleep

I am not dead I was busy, here's another chapter plz vote and comment. Thanks for 🙏💕reading this book. 🙇‍♀🙇‍♀🙇‍♀🙇‍♀
I love you.