Things to be remember while choosing the wedding hall !!

Wedding venue is as important as the right bride or groom in your life, isn't it? Wedding venue is certainly one of the significant decisions and it needs to be meticulously looked after. As it is one of your biggest day in life and just like you; your family and friends are also excited for this day.

Wait a minute; do not pressurize yourself, finding a banquet hall in Thane west for your Wedding is all easy with these tips.

1. Talk to your planner

Let wedding planners help you with this as they are experts in understanding the capabilities of space, layout, schedule and the things you need in your wedding. As the planner will have a brief idea about the space and its utility. The Thane Club has 4 spacious banquets that can accommodate from 50 to 1200 max in our 8500 sq. ft. space. The banquets are in the heart of the Thane city. The staff here provides luxurious service with great hospitality. 

2. Evaluate the location

After your planners guidance make sure you pay a visit to the location before you finalize the venue. For a local wedding, always look for a venue that is easily reachable and accessible for the guests you invite. The Thane Club banquet hall, as mentioned before have spacious banquets that will meet your every requirement be it pre-wedding functions or wedding. Also the banquet is just 10-15 minutes away from the Thane railway station and 5 minutes away from the Thane-Mulund toll gate. You can also visit us to enquire or understand the banquet space and plan accordingly. We also have valet parking.

3. Book exceptional caterers

Good Food makes Good Memories!
While appointing caterers at your wedding it is very important that you understand the taste of your guests, you need to understand whether you need to keep only vegetarian, non-vegetarian or both. At The Thane Club we have 3 different types of caterers – Mini Punjab, Diamond and Purva. We offer catering services that suits every budget type. You can also ask for food tasting to ensure the food quality as well as the presentation as the expansive delicious multi-cuisine will be served on your "The Special Day" to many guests. You can also let our caterers know if you do not want us to add any particular ingredient in food.

4 Plan a theme

Wedding needs to be extra-ordinary as it is the most precious day of your life. Wedding theme could be traditional, royal, whimsical, vintage, rustic, modern to name a few. At The Thane Club we have 2 decorators to give a magnificent look to your wedding destination and can deliver a piece of art with the theme you ask for. It will simply leave your guests stunned. We can customize the budget as per your requirement as for us every client is special.

At The Thane Club we can also arrange for photographers, videographers, mehndi artists, tattoo artists, DJs, anchors on your request. We also have in-house creative salon stylists and experts for bride and groom. So you can be wedding ready in our in-house salon.

So, choose a space, style, design that represents YOU! Choose one of the finest wedding hall in Thane West – The Thane Club!

For more details visit our website -  www.thethaneclub.co.in