bakudeku one~shot.

Deku's POV: 

"Deku? Are you okay?" said a familiar voice, it was Ochako. my best friend since kindergarten, I wonder why her voice sounds fuzzy. I open my eyes to see her towering over me, hang on? why am I so small?... I suddenly realise I'm on the ground. I shift my eyes to the left and see Todoroki and Iida also towering over me..

"Yeah, Midoria. As your class captain I have to know if you are okay" mentioned Iida, sounding concerned. I sit up and suddenly my head hurts.

"Ow... My head... What happened?" i managed to say, my vision is quite blurry and I can't tell who I'm talking to.

"Psh, How pathetic of you Deku. falling over in front of everyone" sneered the fuzzy blonde cactus, otherwise known as Bakugou. Ah Bakugou, the reason I rejected Ochako in our first year at U.A, the reason I sleep with a bodypillow that has his face on it- actually nevermind that last part, ahaha it's not like he's gay or anything.

"U-uh Kacchan? I fell over?" 

"Yeah nerd, you used your pathetic quirk while fighting bloody Uraraka. Next thing we know you're lying on the floor covered in blood" Bakugou says, his voice is so hot.

"UhHhhHh sorry? ily bakubae" I said, wait what I actually said that? ew i'm such a cringe.

"I don't like boys" He finally says, breaking my heart, he walks away and I start crying lololololol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: lmao im sorry for this fail of a fanfic, i wanted to write something but i got writers block so yeehaw