SYNOPSIS

Two individuals— A Man and a Woman swore they would never fall in love...
Sure, they flirted. They put on their best smiles and speak with honeyed tongues, and would easily beguile anyone foolish enough to fall for their laid out traps. Soon as you make the mistake of falling, You'll be lucky if you even see their shadows..

Pandora Váliant is easily the subject of any Man's fantasies and affection. With her entrancing cat like eyes; One grey, and one hazel, they could feel like she was staring at the depths of your soul. Born with Delicate and soft features like that of an angelic being, she was an ethereal beauty that could cause calamities if she wills.

Priam Anarchy is better known as the descent of the greek god of Handsomeness. Sharp and defined features, like he was especially carved by the hands of the Superior being, Blessed with magnetizing eyes and dimples that could leave you gasping for air.

From the famous saying, ‘Birds of the same feather flock together’; These two people have been sticking it out since they basically grew aware of their surroundings. They were childhood friends, who shared almost the same thoughts, and grew up with the same type of bearing. Thus, they were almost inseparable. It was like they were magnets, drawn to eachother, without anyone to match their connection.

And so, two unfeeling people journeyed through this life filled with uncertainty. Never letting anyone near their hearts. Never letting anyone keep their fancy. Never.. Never realizing, that they have and always held onto eachother's heart, unwilling to let go. Unwilling to let anyone in and Refusing to become a victim of Cupid's Curse.

_______

Urassaya Sperbund as Pandora Váliant

Nadech Kugimiya as Priam Anarchy