Chapter 8: Are You Saving Me

(Brendon's POV)

"Please help me." I whispered. He was right. I did a stupid thing. I would've hurt so many people. I can't believe the one I care most about just left. Why did he run. I can't believe I hurt him so much. I began to tear up. "Of course. I will never leave your side." Dallon said as he interlocked his fingers with mine. I was in too much pain and heartache to care why. Dallons hands were so soft. Stop it Brendon. You aren't going to disappoint you parents again. I pulled away from his grip. "I need some sleep." I said trying to avoid the awkwardness. He got up and quietly backed his way out of the room, and into the hallway.

I closed my eyes. I just wanted to sleep. That's all I ever wanted. Sleep was my get away. My dreams made everything seem okay. I wish life could be like that all the time.

(Dream)

"Dallon, can you come here for a second?" Dallon walked up to me. The way he flipped his hair left me speechless. "Dallon, sing something for me." He picked up his bass without even saying a word. He began to sing a song he wrote. The lyrics were those I could not remember for I was distracted by his wonderful, soft, beautiful hands, strumming away. I couldn't help myself but stare. He glanced up at me. He saw I was staring and he smiled. His smile did it for me. I pulled his hand away from the neck of the bass, and put it up to my lips. I kissed his hand, and then his wrist until I eventually made it to his lips. He kissed back with passion. I grabbed his hips and pulled them up against mine. He then ran his fingers through my hair. I pushed him down onto the bed. We kissed for what seemed like an eternity. Eventually we stopped for a breath. I went back in for another kiss, but he pushed me away. "Wake up Brendon."

(End of dream)

"Wake up Brendon." a voice awoke me from my slumber. It was Dallon. I couldn't even look at him. What I was dreaming was so very wrong. But it felt so right. But...I'm not gay. I can't be. Plus, What I am feeling isn't mutual, Dallon's not gay. I can't let him know. Stop it Brendon. You can't love him, You just met him...but it feels like I've known him forever. My mind was everywhere.

"Brendon, are you okay?" he asked me. "Uh...yeah...uh...just...uh...tired...yeah tired." I struggled to get out for I was a horrible liar. "Okay then." he laughed. I became uncomfortable.

"Hey...uh...did Ryan ever come back?" I asked trying to change the subject. "Oh yeah. He came back while you were sleeping. Him and Jon left about an hour ago to get to school. I decided to stay here with you." Dallon answered. I looked up into Dallon's beautiful, blue eyes. Stop it Brendon! His eyes had bags underneath them. "How long has it been since you slept Dallon?" I asked. "Umm...I haven't slept since the morning of the...you know...incident." He answered following it with a loud yawn. "Dallon, you should really get some sleep. You can lay down with me if you want." I said to Dallon. Oh my god Brendon! What's wrong with you? "Oh...okay thanks." Next thing I knew I was laying in bed... with Dallon Weekes.