"What Did You Say?"

Max's POV

Just do it, wont be that hard. I mean you're just going away for a month to travel with Christine Sun, theee hottest woman alive to me. Just tell Alana you're not going to be here for a month, i mean i hope it goes well. I thought.

"okay, so umm...." I said, nervous about how im going to tell Alana.

"what is it Max, you never choke up on words unless theres a problem, which now Im assu.. uh i mean guessing there is." Alana said,

Crap! She knows me too well... I thought

"well...Im waiting...." she said.

"Im going on trip with Christine Sun for a month." I said that really fast. "wait. Alana where are you going???"

"Home" she said.

"wait why??

"Because youre not going to be here so why should I?''

"umm... because youre my sister and you love me?"

"well, obvisoiusly not enough." she said.

"ouch, that was kinda harsh, don't cha ya think?" Tom said.

"no, I don't think it wasa harsh enough." she said.

"Awwww, cmon, Alana. I've never said this to you before, and I'll probably regret it, but you're being a total bitch right now." I said.

"I'm going to slap you." she said, as she slapped me right across the face.

"Why would you do that?" i said. Shit, she is mad now.

"Why would I do that? Did you really just ask me that question Max? I did it because you called me a bitch."

"Yeah, but you know I don't mean it."

"Sure as hell sounded like you meant it."

"Okay, how about this. I'll stay for a week. And than leave."

"Fine, but then after that, I'm going home, to Manchester."

"No, you won't because I said so."

"Why?"

"Because you said and I quote, 'I don't know the boys to well, and I would really fancy spending time with them.'"

"Damn. I forgot."

"Yeah, so you can spend a month with them, and then I'll be back, and we can do whatever the shit you want to do."

"Fine, but I have a huge exam coming up so, point me to the bedroom so I can study."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I'm just going to upload this real quick and see if you guys like it so far...

But im not going to be like other people and tell you I need two more votes and ill upload kind of person. just tell me what you think and if you like it is all i need...

thanks:)

PS

dont forget to Rate, comment, vote...:)

MORE TO COME

That is all I have my bitches. I'll upload the next chapter when I can.