Level 16

Zippy PoV:

Everything hurt. My body burned and my throat was dry. I looked down at the ground, where a puddle of blood and three of my teeth were. "Would you look at that.." I flinched and slowly looked up.

The man from before came in, looking through his computer. I whimpered, before going into a coughing fit. My throat is too dry.. I can't even make a sound.. He chuckled. "Seems like your friends are coming to get you.."

My eyes widened a bit as he showed me his computer. They were on the other side of the door. I couldn't smile, it hurt my dry lips. Even if I did, it would bleed. "Now, be a good boy and stay there. The fun has just begun! And since you can't speak, it'll be even better!"

He then walked toward a wall and vanished through it. A knock was heard as my eyes focused on the door. "Zippy! Are you in there?!" I tried to speak, before coughing. "Oh god he is! Help me get the door open! It won't budge!"

I could tell they were struggling. If I could, I would help them. But I'm chained to this chair in the middle of the room, the only light source was behind the door and the lamp above me. "H...... h-help.... m.... e.." Someone then screamed and the door broke of its hinges.

It barely missed me as it flew toward the back wall. "ZIPPY!" Everyone gasped. I looked up at them weakly, slowly smiling. "Your teeth.." I frowned and looked away. "APOLOGIZE NOW OHM!" From the corner of my eye, I could see Y/N smack Ohm.

"Fuck! I'm sorry!" Is he scared of her..? Y/N then came forward, but I shook my head. "Its okay, I won't hurt you.." She said. It calmed me, but I tried backing away from her. "Stop being such a scaredy cat!" Vanti hissed at me.

I blinked away the tears and glared coldly at him. He seemed taken back. "Well well, looks like they found you.." I shook a bit and whimpered, before going into a coughing fit. "Where the fuck are you?!" "That isn't any of your concern.."

Y/N growled then looked at me, her face softened. "Its been so long hasn't it N/N..?" Her eyes widened a bit. I stared confused before the chair I was sitting on was tugged to the back wall. I let out a small scream, before gasping.

"Your not getting your little Zippy here back..." "Your sick! Who even are you?!" The man chuckled. "Why doesn't Y/N here tell you?" She was shaking as tears formed in her eyes. "M-my brother.." Mark?!

Everyone gasped. "That's right, I'm not dead! You left me to die Y/N!" Mark shouted. "I'm s-sorry... I was-" "I don't give a single shit.." Y/N gasped and covered her mouth. No one talks to her like that! Mark then placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Do you think I care? I could've died! You were the only family I had left and you let me die!" His voice got deeper the more he talked. "You will never be forgiven, you shall regret leaving me.."

Something cold was then placed on my neck. I looked around and made eye contact with Tyler. I frowned a little, his face paled. "So Y/N, did you miss me?" Mark then pushed the knife, but not hard enough to draw blood.

"This isn't you.." She said. He froze, the pressure of the knife loosening a bit. "What?" "I said this isn't you, I know Mark would never hurt someone innocent unless they hurt me in any way.." "What are you trying to say?"

She smirked. "This isn't Mark... This is Dark!" "Wait, don't make assumptions! We killed him!" Yelled Basically. "I'm not guessing, it's the truth!" "Oh yeah? Prove it.." Mark said.

"So, Marvin has cards that can create any illusions right?" They all nodded. "To make the illusions seem real, they kidnapped innocents and used dark magic on them to make it look real. We didn't really kill them, we killed people who weren't made to die!"

The knife dropped, mutters was all I heard behind me. Sugar came over and took me out of the chair. Craig and Vanti came over as well then helped me up. I glanced over and saw Mark clutching his head.

Your PoV:

I watched as Mark fought with Dark. "Get behind me.." I said. Everyone obeyed. I kept my hands out and growled. Soon, Dark came out and separated himself from Mark. Someone jumped down and stood next to him.

"Anti.. Jack.." They both waved, but Anti smirked. I shivered. "Finally decided to visit eh?" I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "We will be leaving now.." Vanti grabbed my arm, but I yanked out of his grasp.

"Oh, someone seems angry!" I glared at Anti. "You bet I'm fucking angry! You had the chance to come see me! But instead you rely on your inner demon?! Really?! I bet they saved you, you could've lived without me. You tried to make me feel guilty!"

Both Mark and Jack looked down in guilt, but Dark and Anti seemed to be enjoying it. "What are you saying? Hm~?" Anti said. I glared at Mark. "I no longer see you as my brother.. And I don't see Jack as a friend.." "What about me hm?"

Someone else jumped down and landed in front of me. I sighed. "You are no longer my friend either, I trusted you guys. I kill because of you! And I liked it! But now I hate it!" I screamed. Pewds took a step back and separated himself from Felix.

"If you wish to be forgiven, then find out a problem:"

When the time comes,
Blood shall spill,
With every tick,
Is a second wasted

"Come on guys, let's go..." We all left, I stayed next to Zippy. But I was shocked. Why would they just let us leave..?

Mark's PoV: (*Gasp*)

I just watched. Watched as they walked away. Once they were gone, I turned to Dark. "That didn't go as planned!" He rolled his eyes. "Of course it didn't! It was Antis part that we make it look like you hate her! Hoping she would snap or something!"

"And she did! But, she didn't hug you.." Anti said, leaning against Jack. "Of course she fucking didn't! We should've just gone with my idea!" "Explain to her that your demons came right after she left and they were actually nice that time and you wish to start over right after you caught up with everything?"

I nodded. "That could've work.. FUCK! WE STILL COULD'VE BEEN FRIENDS!" Jack shouted. I gave him a bro hug before looking at Dark and Anti. "Do you think she'll still talk to me..?" "Give her time, usually it takes girls a while to get over something.." Pewds said.

Felix nodded and smiled. "Yeah bro! Just be patient! And Pewds will tell you when its time.." I sighed. "Okay, I just hope I don't go too early or too late.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm also working on another story.. But I'm not sure about publishing it.

It's basically about you, or Y/N, being the last Onna-bugeisha (You can search it up) during an apocalypse. It's also a BBS x Reader x Mark x Jack.. Not Felix because... yeah.

Should I publish it..?