Chapter 4: new beginning

Emma's POV
After Nash finally left I got out of the water and went home to were all my bags were already packed.
I took my car and drove to the North Carolina airport. I waited there for a good 6 hours. I checked my watch and It said that we were boarding in 20 mins.
Once we all got on the plane I had to sit next to an old guy who kept trying to sleep on me. I had to keep telling myself "it will get better." I eventually fell asleep.
Then woke up to the flight attendant telling everyone that we will stop at another airport and change planes due to technical difficulties.
Once we landed we boarded Another plane, but this time I sat next to a really attractive boy with a great jaw line and blond tips.
I sat down and he looked at me almost studying me, I got all self conscious and tried to hide my face thinking about all the things Nash used to tell me. But then he grabbed my arm and pulled it away saying "no pretty face like that should be covered" flashing me with a stunning smile.
"I'm kian" he said. "And I'm.. Uh anna" like I said I wanted to start completely new. "Nice to meet you anna" kian said. For the rest of the long flight to Cali we talked and I got to know a lot about him, and let's just say whoever his girlfriend is is one lucky ass girl!