Denial

It's obvious that Tim was madly in love with Moby since the day he started his brain-pop career. They both work together on set, helping middle schoolers with homework. Tim and Moby get payed 350,000 for each video, they made over 300+ vids. Tim was able to afford a nice van that looked identical to Joeysworldtour's van.

Tim decided to buy a luxury trailer outside of  the trailer park by ram ranch. One day Tim was walking inside a Walmart to buy some gummy bear vitamins, until he saw Moby in the swimsuit section. Tim ran as fast as he could away from Moby, but Moby ran straight after him. Tim hid in a refrigerator in the dairy section but Moby saw him and threw him against the wall. Tim reached for his galaxy 4S phone to call 911, as he turns it on it comes up with "no notifications" in front of a Joeysworldtour wallpaper. Moby grabbed the phone from Tim and chucked it at some old lady. She later died from her injuries. Tim was furious because he couldn't afford another one. Moby grabbed Tim by the waist and threw him over his hard, metal shoulders. Tim was hitting and slapping Moby and calling for help but it was no use, the Walmart employees were to busy watching hentai on an iPad mini.

As Moby took Tim out of the store, he threw him in the back of his Mazda 350 and tied him up in the backseat. Moby placed duck tape over his mouth and put furry handcuffs on his hands and feet. Moby played the radio, blasting Cupcakke's latest hit called duck duck goose. About two hours later, Moby stopped at a near McDonalds and ripped the duck tape off of Tim's mouth. Tim started crying and Moby took off his furry handcuffs. As they walked in, Moby asked for everything on the menu and the McDonalds worker told him no, Moby threw a hissy fit and started handcuffing McDonalds workers. Moby put each of them in large trash bags and threw them down the garbage shoot. Moby began to steal all the leftover chicken McNuggets that were sitting in the heater. Moby later took Tim back to his trashy apartment.
When they got there, Moby unpacked his car and waited for Tim to unlatch his seatbelt which he had no idea how to do. They got into his apartment and started eating the McDonalds.