Niall Horan- Bad Boy

We all remember him- sweet, innocent. Girls would tell him he was ugly, worthless. We would tell him he was beautiful.

We wanted him to believe it.

He didn't.

He turned to the alcohol, his easiest escape. The coke also was a good way to get away. A few simple snorts, and all his problems melt away like jello off of a car hood on a hot day. He exchanged the adorable blond strands for a color darker than his natural chocolate brown- a jet black as dark as a cloudy night sky, swallowing our last hopes and final drops of happiness. We remember him doing Irish jigs on stage, hugging fans, telling them they are beautiful. We remember the sweetest boy ever. His blue eyes, more vivid than the Caribbean.

I (Brenna), was a big fan. I had blogs, posters, albums, everything. We remember our Niall Horan, not this monster he's turned into.

Now he's worse than a typical bad ass. Guys who used to call him "gay" now tremble in fear at the very thought of his name. He's still a member of One Direction, but it's falling apart. What used to be five singing best friends is now four friends trying to bring back their Niall. Niall's lashed out at them, and hurt them. Niall's hurt fans. Niall, who used to be picked on and hurt, now has too much pain. And the only way for him to relieve his pain is to give it to others.

Or so he thinks.