LWTSP : Thirty-Three

Jungkook's POV

I leave a letter for Sana in my table. I can't eat with her in today's dinner.

I headed in the Queen's office. I opened the room they are already here. The King doesn't know about this. Because he's against to all of us loving a simple person and not a Royalty. Well we are all loving a Simple Person. And the Queen is willing to help us stop this Arrange Marriage with the Princesses. Dahyun and Mina is also here. Dahyun is Dating JB he has the same job as BamBam Mina's Boyfriend.

" So we're all here. Let's start the plan " the Queen said we all nodded.

" I'm going to talk with my husband to stop this. And don't make a move without my permission, if you want to see BamBam and JB Mina and Dahyun, Just ask me so if the King asked were the both of you I can lie to him okay? Same as you boys especially you Jimin, he's Watching you and Jeongyeon. " She said and declared us before I reached the doorknob she Spoke.

" And Oh.. sorry Jimin you can't speak with Jeong in One week " she said. We all looked at Jimin hes disappointed. I approached him

" It's okay bro you can do it for her okay?" I said he nodded.

What a Unlucky day! The Princesses Approached us as in all of them.

" What do you all need? " Yoongi Hyung said in a Cold voice.

" Well we're inviting you all for dinner " Irene said. Well the king said we can't say no or else before Im gonna say yes Dahyun spoke.

" We already finished Eating Right Boys?" We all say yes in chorus. They rolled there eyes in Dahyun. Thank you for Saving Us!!! Then the Girls infront of us Walked away.

I looked at Dahyun.

" Thank you so much Dahyunie!! I'm going to give you a box of chocolate " I said. That earned me a smile from her.

" Me too! Thanks again Dahyunie" the boys Said. Mina Chuckled

HI READERS! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER

HI READERS! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY.!!

SO YEAH I'M BACK IYS ME AUTHOR JUNGHAN/PIGGY I JUST SAID THAT I'M GOING TO UPDATE ON WEDNESDAYS BUT ON THAT DAY I JUST LOST MY PHONE! THAT HAVE 3K PICTURE OF TWICE ANG 100 SONGS!! I REALLY HATE THIS LIFE

DONT FORGET TO TAP THE STAR BELLOW AND COMMENT!