58

Only the sound of sharp claws piercing through flesh, and the sound of gushing blood could be heard.

The moonchild prepared himself for the impact, thet he was surely going to receive, but to his surprise he felt nothing, but only heard a loud thud fall down to the ground and gunshots being fired at an animalistic pace.

He opened his eyes and couldn't believe what he saw he wanted to approach the figure, but he was still bound to the bed, as if Chan found out what he was thinking, he quickly sliced the ropes off the moonchild using the kitchen knife Felix dropped, and Soobin quickly approached the figure.

His heart started racing, and tears once again brimmed his face, he was having difficulty breathing, as he saw the condition of his friend, laying on the ground with a pool of blood underneath him.

B-beom-beomgyu, stay with me don't do this to me, please you have to stay strong, don't give up, y-you promised to mom and dad you would take care of me, so please just don't leave me, soobin said holding the blonde's hand, not caring if his own clothes would get dirty.

S-soobin hyung, the blonde said, coughing some blood that was bleeding inside his system, more like from his lungs that were pierced by long and sharp katana like claws.

The others quickly rushed up to him, Yeonjun tried to shoot down the anomaly by the gun given to him, but it was just too fast, and just vanished as quickly as it came, in a dark puff of smoke.

Now everyone surrounded the blonde, even the carrot top, who managed to limp himself forward into the commotion.

Hyung, I love you guys, the blonde said his voice hoarse and raspy due to the blood that was clogging his throat, but still he continued to talk, Taehyun this must be my last chance to tell you this, but I realized this just today, Kang Taehyun I love you with all my heart, until the day I die, the blonde said softly full of pain, and with that his eyes peacefully closed their lids, sealing them with his beautiful long lashes.

Beom-beomgyu you idiot, you didn't even let me finish!, I love you too, how could you leave me like this, the brunette said suppressing his voice with muffled sobs as he hugged the blonde.

Hyungs I can't accept this there must be a way to save him, I can't imagine living my life without Beomgyu hyung, the youngest sobbed, his heart aching from pain and despair.

Just when the brunette hugged the blonde, he heard something, something so small and inaudible that no normal human being could hear it, but it was there even if it was so faint, he heard the blonde's heartbeat.

He's still alive, the brunette spoke gesturing at the blonde, his heart is still beating, the brunette said, not knowing what emotion to feel.

What do we do? we have to save him somehow, the moonchild said not letting go of the blonde's hand.

There's only one way but I'm not sure Beomgyu is gonna like it, but it's the only hope we have right right now, Felix said, as he managed to suppress the pain from being thrown into the wall.

We'll do anything, just bring him back, the oldest said also sobbing but comforting the moonchild in the process.

You have to turn him, it's the only way, he has to give up his humanity in order to have another chance to live, or at least be able seem alive.

All of them remained silent no one dared to utter a sound, this was a very difficult decision, and it's not like they have all the time in the world.

How do we do it?, the brunette asked not thinking twice about his decision.

Are you sure about this, the broccoli head asked?.

I've never been more sure about anything else in my whole life, he said he loves me, he loves us, so I'm sure he'd like to live and see all of us again, and make more happy memories with us, I mean if you really love someone they're worth fighting for right?, the brunette said with a crestfallen smile.

I guess so, the broccoli head answered with the same melancholic smile.

Well since you're all sure about this decision, the carrot top scanned the room for any signs of protests, sure enough none seemed to show.

Have you bitten him before?, the carrot top asked.

A few times honestly, the brunette said blushing at the question.

You just have to do the same, remember when you're in heat, you produce some type of poison, you have to bite a certain vein in the neck, to let the toxin run through his body, this just doesn't take effect if you have bite ointments, because it stabilizes the venoms effect, the carrot top explained.

The problem is nobody has heat in this room right now, the youngest sighed.

Actually I was supposed to have mine tommorow, but I guess it got triggered today due to Beomgyu's blood spilt everywhere the brunette said embarrassed.

Then hurry up and bite Beomgyu, he's barely hanging on, the oldest urged the brunette.

Oh yeah before anything else, if you bite Beomgyu you take responsibility, the carrot top said with a smirk.

The brunette just shrugged it off, this wasn't the time to be thinking about that, especially if the love of his life, is in a situation between life and death.

So with a heavy heart he took a deep breath and approached the blonde, honestly if you were to ask the brunette, he'd hope it didn't have gone down to this, but there he was, angling his fangs down the blondes neck.

He slowly looked for a pulse and luckily it was there, he traced his hands down the blonde's neck searching for the right vein, when he finally found it, he gave it a small kiss not caring if anyone was around, hell he could broadcast to the whole world he loves Choi Beomgyu.

He slowly grazed down his fangs on the blonde's supple honey skin, piercing it and letting it sink deep into his vain, letting the venom pulsate throughout the blonde's body.

I hope you wake up soon Beomgyu.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

Ha bet y'all weren't expecting that, nah just kidding.

Anyways imma add more characters to this story, so if you don't know who they are y'all better stan Stray Kids.

And hope y'all love this chapter

Pwease Vwote ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄