Author's note

Hey lovelies,

°Welcome to my first book.

I wish that you all enjoy it. I know it may not be perfect but it's just a new experience for me and i'm trying my best.

Sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors 'cause English isn't my first language . So please don't make fun of it, you can just help me edit it.

Warning*

- This is a story about forced love and obsession so just in case you don't like this kind of stories then this book isn't for you !

- The story needs some major editing.

- I think the first chapters may seem a little cliché , the style of writing isn't the best into them and they may have been rushed a little. But i promise as you continue reading, the style of writing will get better and the chapters will be longer.

- The Book won't contain any mature scenes.

- I don't mind constructive criticism but i won't tolerate any hate comments. I will just delete them.  ( You really don't know how a simple word can affect anyone so stop being tough on others..)

• Please be gentle with me and if you don't like the story just DON'T READ IT. There's no need to say some ruthless comments .

Feel free to Dm me about anything or if you want to help.

please don't copy my story !!!

Last thing, i want to thank everyone who's reading this for giving it a chance.

For now that would be all.
See you soon.

Lot's of love ♥°