0.1

Caroline
my heavy eyelids slowly opened and soon adjusted to the beaming sunlight blasting through the thin line of the curtain.
once again i had fell asleep around 5am and woke at 2:30pm. I don't remember falling asleep but I remember crying. 5 months full of heartbreak isn't getting any easier, just worse.

After maybe 15 minutes of lying in the warmth of my bed and scrolling through my Twitter newsfeed,I decided it would be best to get out of bed and take a hot shower to make me feel somewhat better, or should I say, look.

I decided I would take a walk into town and visit my favourite cafe so once I'd showered I dressed my self I my usual attire - black jeans, a plain colored top and black converse - and applied a basic makeup of foundation and mascara so that I didn't look like a walking zombie.

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

I sat down and waited for my hot chocolate in the back of the cafe next to a small window, watching as the many children ran across the grass,chasing each other, playing football and having a whale of a time. I continued watching their parents and the other swamps of people coming and going whilst sipping my hot chocolate, I miss happiness, I just need a source of happiness, someone or something to take my mind off things and make me myself again. I need a painkiller. Not the usual paracetamol, a real life human painkiller.

My thoughts were interrupted by a small cough by a man stood at my table, he must have been around 19, maybe 21 at the oldest, he had azure eyes and his coffee coloured hair was smoothly swept back in a slight quiff.

once again I was interrupted by my thoughts as he spoke up "mind if I sit here, I just need to plug in my laptop and this is the only place with a plug socket next to it" he asked, he had a prominent essex accent.

"Uh, yeah sure, I better be going anyway" I answered back, obviously stuttering because of the nerves I have of talking to new people.

"Please don't go on my behalf, anyway, it would be a pleasure to have company whilst I sit and 'work' on my 5000 word essay" he said, making it clear he didn't have any plans on working on the essay, he shot me a warm smile and shook his hand out " Olly ".

"Caroline " I placed his hand in mine and gave it a firm shake. I decided to stay, who knows, maybe he could be the reason for a small amount of happiness today.

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

soon enough it had reached 6pm and we both had decided it would be a good idea to head back to our homes, this Olly kid was actually really interesting.

He was currently 20 years old and studying music at university, he said he wanted to be a singer but if that doesn't work he'll probably find a job on a local radio station or something similar.

Once exchanging numbers we said our final goodbye's and left one another. I maybe walked for 30 seconds and already my phone had buzzed with a message.

+44 7704665615
'alright? Just checking I had the right number. Olly '

I smiled at my phone and sent a reply back - 'yeah (: thanks for the company today. Caroline x'

I added the 'x' so he knew that I was freindly and I didn't look to blunt. once
I had got home I flicked on the tv and found myself watching netflix once again, I had continued to text Olly because he was actually a good conversation holder.

after watching around 5 episodes of 'gossip girl' I decided to take yet another shower to freshen up and put on my favourite onsie. I climbed into bed around 10pm and found myself alone with only my thoughts again, how brilliant. it reached 2am and I was finally drifting off into a sleep after a long time spent with my thoughts.

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

I jolted up in bed covered in sweat and shaking like a leaf, I can't remember what I was dreaming about but it must have been bad for me to feel like this. my room was in complete darkness, not even the little light from my digital clock showing, nothing atall. I tried to climb out of bed but I couldn't move, it's like a I had a demon pinning me down to the bed with no way out. I lay my back against my bed again and pulled my hair screaming hoping it would wake me up properly from this stupid mess. nothing was working. not a single thing. My heart was racing, my hands were sweating and my body was shaking, I don't know what's going on and I really dislike it. I finally managed to roll free and stood up, now noticing a lot of light showing. I grabbed my phone off charge and instantly rang the one persons voice I craved to hear. Olly.

After maybe five rings he picked up

"Caroline it's 5am why are you ringing me" he asked, his voice was rough obviously because he'd just woken up.
I didn't speak for a while "Caroline is everything okay" he then asked sounding genuinely concerned.

"Uh, yeah sorry I shouldn't have called it was only a bad dream" I panted, still out of breath from the struggle I had awaking.

"Text me your address, I'm coming round, this is clearly something serious and not just a bad dream" he said and I hung up instantly texting him my address

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

After fifteen minutes Olly showed up wearing sweat pants and a hoodie. Once I had text him my address I unlocked the door so he could let himself in.

Olly walked straight to my room and I beckoned for him to sit or lay in the bed, he followed my gesture and got in my bed and wrapped a protective arm around me, I rested my head on his chest.

"I miss him" I sobbed and fell back into a swift sleep.

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

A/N

OKAY HI! IM LUCY AND IM FROM THE UK THIS ISNT MY FIRST STORY BUT I DELETED MY OLD ONES LOL I SUCK

IDK HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS STORY WHETHER ILL CARRY IT ON OR NOT

IDEK

COMMENT YOUR RESPONSES BELOW AND VOTE PLS COZ U ALL ROCK 💖💖💖

peace out bye

GIF OF OLLY N CAZ LAUGHING BC THIS IS WHAT THEY WAS DOING IN THE CAFE XOXOX LOL BYE