0.2

I woke up at a much earlier time of half ten this morning but Olly wasn't here, I didn't really expect him to be if I'm honest, he probably left shortly after a fell asleep.

I didn't bother texting him because I hadn't even known him a day and I'd bothered him a lot already and I mean he probably already hates me. So instead I decided to drag my lazy arse out of bed and make a cup of tea.
When I padded into my kitchen and seen Olly cooking breakfast I sure as hell had the shock of my life, here he was making pancakes whilst I looked like death.

"Olly" I seemed unsure what to say next "what are you doing" I asked as I put my hair into a pony tail hoping to look somewhat better but failing miserably.

"Sorry I just thought that you'd be, well you know hungry" he smiled warmly at me. I wasn't particularly hungry but I couldn't turn down breakfast he'd made ever so kindly, so there I was, eating breakfast by a man I met little under 24 hours ago, sipping tea and.. and actually laughing, again.
he really was killing the pain inside of me.

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

Olly left around midday because I had work at 1pm, it wasn't much of a job if I'm honest, I worked in an office close by my flat, people brought scripts to the office and people like me would read them through, point the good things and bad things in it, it's not exactly what I want to do but until my career in being a writer kicks off, this will have to do.

I wore my formal outfit of a pencil skirt and a collared top and a pair of top shop shoes because c'mon they're hella cute.

I read through maybe half a dozen scripts today, all ranging from a new pantomime to a final piece for a new film that's already looking like a big hit.

At 6pm I left work and yet again went to the cafe I had previously met Olly in and had a coffee.

Halfway through drinking the deliciousness of my coffee a seat was yet again taken on my table. I noticed the man to be wearing some grey suede boat shoes and a fragrance that smelt so distinct. Yes Olly.

"At this time yesterday we exchanged our first two texts" Olly laughed. I looked up into his eyes and smiled, something about him made me happy and I don't know what just yet.

"You're such an idiot oll" I was slightly pink cheeked right now, it wasn't much but it was something to make me happy.

"Come on, were off to the cinema, I really wanna see nativity 3" Olly demanded. I stood slowly, showing only a slight smile as this is how my ex used to tell me we were going out, then fading from the memories he brought to my mind.

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

After the film had finished it was near on reaching half past 10, we was driving home in Olly's car when he dumped the question on me I knew was soon coming "tell me about your past Caz, what is giving you these nightmares and causing you so much pain?".

I sighed deeply, not even sure if I wanted to start, or even where to start, my past was so hard and challenging.

" I was 17 when I met him, we both worked in a local bar, we hit it off right away really, spending every given hour together, whether it was at work or in our free time, it was perfect. Things were going great, he asked me to be his girlfriend. About two or three month down the line I had started to receive inboxes on Facebook from girls telling me how he was asking to meet them or 'sexting' them, whenever I confronted him he would always reassure me it was all bullshit and I believed him. I didn't have a reason not to. After a while the messages stopped. Maybe a year of being together we'd get into arguments day after day. This one day he slapped me right here" I pointed to my right cheek, I'd now realised I had tears in my eyes, I sucked back the tears and continued "I thought it was a heat of the moment action, but then it continued,it was becoming more frequent, id have bruises everywhere. Eventually my mum noticed them, she told me to get out of the relationship and run but I was so deeply in love with him, so I was a fool and stayed with him" I paused for a moment to wipe away my tears. Olly had now placed his hand in mine protectively.

"Caroline, please know that I will never let anybody hurt you like this ever again, you're so brave and you need to understand that darling." olly said, his voice was soft and sympathetic.

"She rang the police. I hated her." I received a slightly confused look off Olly. "My mum. I hated her she got the man I loved done with the police. It took me a few month to forgive her and my mum wasn't annoyed that I had gone mental about it because she knew I was to oblivious to it all and I'd soon understand that she'd done what was best."

Olly placed a sweet kiss on my hand and reached over to give me a tight hug, we then sat in silence for a while after with my head placed lazily in the crook of his neck.

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

SO MUCH HAPPENED OMG IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IF UR STILL READING LOL. BUT THAT WAS A DEEP CHAPTER!!!! THANKS 4 READING