part 4

Happy reading guys
👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

After finishing her work nandini goes to her home.....where her her mother open the door and welcome her and said- nandu aaj kuch guests aane wale hai to beta aap jakr ready ho jaiye.....
NANDINI- who's coming maa...
Nidhi- my old friend she met me in market i invited her to our home for dinner with her family, you go and freshen up beta.....
NANDINI- ok maa i am coming after changing....
.
Nandini come to her room and freshen up than goes to maa for helping her...
.
Door bell ring....
Nidhi- I think they came....nandu you bring water for all of them....
NANDINI- ok maa

Nidhi open the gate and welcomed them.......
They came inside and sit....at that time nandini came....and voice come- nanduuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Nandini looks at the person and said- mukkuu
Mukti- nandu what are you doing here
NANDINI- because this is my home....but what are you doing here.....
That time nidhi interrupted nandu beta do you know mukti.....
NANDINI- yeah maa i know her because she is my friend and junior too....but mukku what are you doing here.....
Nidhi- because she is my friend neonika's daughter......
Neonika- Hello nandini how are you beta and how was your first day of office with your arrogant boss.....
All started laughing except one(ofcourse guys only  our hero the manik malhotra)
Manik- mom i am not arrogant but lil bit strict towards my work.....
Manish- yeah we know that....
Nidhi- ohh so manik is nandu's boss ohh he is the only khadus person in world right nandu.....
Nandini became shocked and hide behind nidhi and all are laughing but one person glaring nandu that is manik.......
Manish- wow nandini beta khadus in the world you are great beta.......
All are laughing like hell in all this manik only staring nandini

NANDINI- maa me table lga deti hu aap sab aa jaiye....
Mukti- nandu i am also coming.......
They both run from there.....
.
After having dinner all are now sitting and talking while manik wanna use washroom so nidhi said- nandu beta manik ko washroom lekr jaa....
Manan go from there....
Nandini ko washroom tk lekr jati hai than manik ke bahar aane ka wait krti hai.....manik bahar aata hai than they both started to walk but manik pull nandini in a room and locked it and pinned her to wall and come close to her she became nervous and saying sirrrrrr........what are youuuuuu doing
Manik- i am the khadus in the world (while coming closing)
Nandini started blabbering - sir i don't wanna laugh but me kya kru baki sab has rhe the to me bhi sorry sir i am really really sorry....
She is nonstop blabbering...so without any options manik put his

Hand on her mouth(arey kiss abhi nhi hoga)
And said- it's ok nandu...and i am your boss at office not here so relax i am not going to eat you....
Btw i already eat delicious food.....so my stomach is full don't worry ohk........btw who made the food nandini- maa and i made it but why you want to know.....
Manik- i want to give something to that person who made food.....
NANDINI- accha what is that sir
Manik kiss her right cheek and said this than go from there
Nandini became shocked and standing there for sometime than come into after hearing nidhi's voice.......
Malhotra family leave from there.....
After bid bye to malhotra family
.
.
In nandini's room
Nandini is sitting on bed thinking about recently happened (manik ne usko kiss kiya hai guys)how could he do like that i know he is my boss but what he thinks about himself how could he......ki..s....s me.......thinks all this she slept......
.
.
In manik's room
Manik lies on his bed and thinking about (ofcourse his liliput)nandini.....nandini i love you today I realize that i am in love with you......now you are my everything princess i will make you Mine (with determination)
Thinking all this he slept.....
.
.
Next day nandini come to malhotra house at 6:50 a.m.
Butler open the door and see her greeted with her...
She come inside and greeted with neonika ,manish and mukti than she go to her kadhus boss room......
.
Manik's room
As usual manik was sleeping but today he was dreaming......
Nandini  come into his room and saw he was sleeping like a baby looking so cute......than she shrugged her thoughts and started waking up him.....(dear nandu you waking up a kumbhkaran who is dreaming......about.........you😂😂😂)
NANDINI- sirr wake up....
Manik- 5 minutes more mom
NANDINI- it's me sir not your mom, sirrr it's me nandini
At that time manik wake up and pull nandini on him
Nandini became shocked
Manik- why you come so early yrrrr i was dreaming about you but it's ok now you came naa ab me tumhe dekhunga come sleep.....saying this he pull her in a tight hug and nandini was shocked...
NANDINI- sir what are you doing leave me....
Manik- i love you nandu...my liliput.....
NANDINI- sir what are you saying this can't happens
Manik- why this can't happen
NANDINI- because i am your PA
Manik- so what...
NANDINI- fir bhi nhi ho skta sir aap teyar ho jaiye.....
Manik kuch bole usse phle nandu waha se chali jati hai.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣
Guys i will upload next part soon.......

Love #manan