Quite A Symphony

Norman sat on a crate as the two men decided to rest for a bit. Sammy sat against a wall next to a Bendy cutout and looked off to the distance. The silence was dreadful. And awkward. Norman watched as Sammy nuzzles the cutout subconsciously. Weird that it is, Norman isn't the one to complain. He's fucked up too, physically mostly, while Sammy was fucked up mentally. He never understood worshipping the Ink Demon, but something told him he'd be better off without Bendy. Either way, Norman sighed as he watched Sammy.

"Norman?.." Sammy said softly. Norman was taken by surprise for a bit, but relaxed.

"Yes Sammy?" Norman said tiredly, resting his head on his palm.

"... I'm sorry..."

"....you're not the apologetic type, Lawrence, but... Whatever, it's ok.." Norman said s he sat up and stretched. Sammy stood up and walked over to him. Norman tilted his head as he watched Sammy get on his knees and crawled between his legs. Norman's light flicker pink for a moment as Sammy hugs his waist and nuzzles into his abdomen.

"At least you forgive me, Norman..." Sammy purr, smiling under his mask. Norman tilted his head as he watched the man rub his speaker gently.

"Lawrence...mm...d-don't do that..." Stutters Norman, his hand covering his light.

"Hm? Does this pleasure you~?" Sammy hums, tilting his head as his finger circles the speakers' edge. Norman shutters and grabs Sammy's wrist. Sammy was caught off guard as Norman pins him to the ground and towers above him.

"You're such a smartass... And you don't have any boundaries, what if I do this to you?" Norman growls as he lifts Sammy's mask and takes it off. Sammy's faceless face showed a shock expression. He tried to hide his face with his other arm, but Norman pins that arm as well. Sammy whimpers as he tries to look away.

"S-stop!!! Unhand me dammit!!! Don't look at me!!!!" Sammy cried out, squirming under Norman.

"Nah, you look cute while helpless~ it's a good look on you." Norman teased, his light now flashing in Sammy's face. Sammy struggled more as he tired to kick his way free. But then he pauses.

"Wait...did you call me cute? You find me cute?" Sammy said, surprised. Norman's light turned pink  and he lets go of Sammy, standing up and covering his light.

"I-I said that to screw w-with you.... Let's continue to walk, asshole, I want to go back to my domain sometime soon!!!!" Norman blurted, walking towards the stairs. Sammy laid there for a moment, processing the events that just happens. Then a smirk was plastered on his face.

"My my Norman, his light doesn't lie...it was so pink~ been awhile since I've seen color in this place... My little sheep has really got me.... Curious~~~"