Story Mode Part Eight

I arrive at Corbyn's house and get out of my Jeep. I'm not gonna lie I was crying when I got home after I was with the boys. I don't want to do this, I love Corbyn. I have to though. I don't need people knowing my parents are criminals. I hate my parents. I walk up to his front door and take a deep breath before I knock. I wait two minutes until Corbyn finally opens to the door. He moves to the side inviting me in. "Hi." I say as I move a piece of my hair behind my ear. He closes the door and walks towards me. He grabs my hips and tries to kiss. I pull away. He looks at me his head tilted to the side, confused. "Corbyn I need to talk to you." He nods, "Okay let's go to the couch." I nod and follow him into the living room. "What did you need to tell me?" He asks. I take a deep breath. I open my mouth but no words come out. Tears flow out of my eyes instead making my mascara run down. "What happened? Who did this to you?" Corbyn asks scooching over so he is next to me. "I'm so sorry Corbyn." I say as I wipe my tears. "For what?" He asks as he gets up and gets a tissue box from the nearest bathroom. He walks back over to the couch and hands me the box. I take the from his hands and take out a few out a time wiping my tears and putting the dirty ones on my lap. Corbyn put his head in my shoulder,  rubs my back and shushes me, trying to calm me. It works as I slowly start to calm down. As I finish he moves to the spot that he was in before. "What did you need to tell me?" I ask. The room stays silent. "You know you can tell me anything right?" He asks. I nod slowly, knowing I'm about to break his heart. "I- I- I-" I say shakily. He does a deep breath motion and I follow. "Ineedtobreakupwithyou." I say quickly so he doesn't understand. "Wait, what?" He asks. "Repeat please?" I nod. "I need to break up with you." I say slower so he can understand. I see his eyes widen and and his mouth open. "What- what do you mean?" He asks broken. "We are over Corbyn, we have to end this." I say sternly, not mad at him, but mad at myself and Peter. "Did I do something wrong?" He asks tears slowly pouring out of his eyes. "No," I say standing up. "No you didn't, I can't tell you why I'm doing this but I have to." I say, he doesn't say anything. "I'm being forced." I whispered under my breath. He wipes his tears away. "I have to go." I say. He nods slowly and waves. I walk to the front door and walk out. As soon as I get outside I start balling my eyes out. I wipe some away but they just keep on coming. I walk to my jeep, get in, and drive to my house.