Prologue

Uh. Mei? Is this thing on? Damn this old thing! Why can't we record it on the phone? Oh its on. Well I'll try it first then. Ahem. Hello earthlings I have co--Ouch! What was that for Ari? Fine,fine. Ahem. Let's start again,if you're listening to this then,it only means one thing that the Apocalypse is near and were the only ones who can stop it. If you ever heard the word Apocalypse,it means the end of the world. I'm one of the four horsemen,the same one you read in the bible,but we're not really men mind you,I don't want that thing dangling between my legs. The truth is we're just girls with a freaky powers but still. So back to the topic,the world is in danger because some humans thinks bringing the Apocalypse is a joke,so we were chosen to stop them from breaking the seals. Now,you just have to stop the urge to hit the pause button and quietly listen to this because it maybe the last time you'll hear something like this and listen to the things you'll have to do to survive the apocalypse. But first things first I should introduce myself,I'm Christina Reed the horseman of the Light and bringer of victory,also a seventeen year old lesbian girl like some of you and have a knack for attracting troubles. So this is how it all started,you just have to listen,and I mean LISTEN to what I will tell you,because it involved the survival of the human race.