your first words

valt aoi

Age:2, first words: shu!

Being the child of the valt aoi came with troubles and benefits one of those benefits was your father being a friend's with a prodigy in the kitchen!. Them fangirls jelly 💅

With valt being around shu a lot you get to see him often. Sometimes you would just stare at him for long periods of time, shu would be lying if he said it didn't bother him in the slightest.

Anyway 1 day valt decided to visit and of course taking you his trusty companion with him, you were ecstatic to see the human snowflake again.

"Hey Shu!" Valt waved wildly to male in the park "shu!" Your tiny voice yelled right after not even realizing that valt almost dropped you out of shock "(name)! You can speak!"

-_- apparently he didn't know babies can talk, give him a break!

"Shu! Shu! They have spoken!"

"I see😅"

shu kurenai

Age: 1, first words: no!

You know where this is going to go, and it all started with someone name Izuku midori-oop I mean broccoli.

As a growing nugget you needed proper nourishment to make you healthy as you can be, you having a grudge against things that are green, even grapes!

Shu wasn't having it either, he looked at you with a hand on his hip in a sassy manner "eat it" you stuck out your tongue pushing the bowl away with a 'bleh' noise.

"(Name) I don't have the time for you to be disobedient" he really needed to go to the doctors for his shoulder check up. You would be cranky if he didn't feed you now, yet you pushed it away again, all of that stuff was green, broccoli, grapes,lettuce, asparagus, celery.

"No!" You screamed throwing a little tantrum

"(Name)!"

as RedEye

Age: 2, second first word: die

For some reason you had a grudge against ashtem you never liked him since the first day you met or saw him.

So when red-eye was doing some pretty dangerous stuff ashtem would have to watch you. The whole time you would just glare at him, it was your resting bitch face.

"I can just get rid of you" ashtem didn't like you much either "die" is what you told him, and he would never forget the look in your eyes that made him shiver visibly

Daigo kouragami

Age: 1, first words: burn

As a child of daigo's you tried to summon Satan at least once since you knew how to crawl. You did not like anyone who'd take your dad's attention away from you.

You would give them this really nasty look when you knew they'd look at you, mainly the main reason why girls don't approach him anymore.

A spawn of the devil you are.

Apparently this one female*cough* thot!*cough* didn't take you seriously and would talk to daigo on purpose

" Are They yours?" The snob batted her lashes and smiled with her overglossed lips. Daigo's face turned pink and you didn't like it. "I found them, I guess you can say that" he wasn't sure what to reply with, you tried to get his attention but he would tell you to wait a moment because snob was talking like her life depended on it.

"Can I hold them, their so cute!" daigo softly agree tell her to be careful, because you didn't behave with other people. She only laughed it off saying she was good with kids, even emphasizing she might bare his children one day '>:0' was the face you made.