In a coma

3rd person
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You and jeff we're just coming back from the mission when you and jeff heard footsteps and started running when you trip over a root, fall and hit your head hard all you heard was "(Y-Y/N)?!?!?!?". Before everything went black. Everything went white the color appeared. It was flashing colors from black to white then it stayed red and that's when it hit you. Thats when the blood hit your hands. Then you heard a maniac like laughter, you look back to see the one and only jeff. "J-jeff h-how could y-you?" Everything went black again that dream you had that dream for what seemed to be forever. But each one was different well still the same but with different pastas each time until it was slenderman's turn, That you jolt up. You look at your surroundings it's all white and clean. "Ah, your awake (y/n)." "Where am i" you say as you hold your head. "Your in my doctor office (y/n)" Dr.smiley said as he walked over to cheek up on you. "Smiley w-wheres jeff?" You said as smiley just looked at you, what he said next was something you didn't expect "....j-jeff has locked himself in his room and hasn't been out since he brought you in 8 months ago." After he said that you were wide-eyed and shocked you instantly got up and ran to jeffs room. Sure it hurt like hell but you didn't care, all you cared about at that moment was jeff.
You banged on the door and yelled: "JEFFREY ALAN WOODS YOU BETTER OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW!!!" you heard light sob as the door opened to see jeff. "Jeff baby why?" You said in a soft voice and hugged him. "I missed you so much" jeff said as he hugged you back.