Worthless.

(Nikolai's POV.)

Hi! I'm The Happiest Person In The World...........

Did you really think that i was the happiest boy in dumaguete?

Think again.....this happens i'm gone there is no happy me.

When my parents and their parents they are lying that i fell off a stairs or fall off a balcony.

This time my parents aren't in home not even their parents which means.

Pquezabel:HEY Look It's The Worthless Loser!

She Kicked Me.

Pesy:Why Are You Even My Cousin You Should Just Kill Yourself Already!

She Punches Me In The Gut.

Kyle:Just Kill Yourself It's Better You're Dead.

He Kicked Me In The Gut.

Jia:You're No Cousin Of Ours.

She Broke My Leg.

Psyche:JUST DIE!!!!

She Broke My Foot.

After they beat me they walked away still my and their parents aren't not home they mind their own business playing truth or dare.

i have learned my lesson.....i should not exist.

then i proceeded to go to my room and plan a suicide..

i have many ways to kill myself according to my cousins

'there are many ways to kill myself either overdose,buy a gun,get the rope and tie it into a noose or cut myself just to bleed to death.'

perhaps...

all of them...

my and their parents are home my mom decided to call me downstairs but i ignored it until a door opens it's Pesy.

Pesy:Hey..Your Mom Is Calling You..

Nikolai:Leave me alone...

Pesy:This Isn't funny come on.

Nikolai:LEAVE ME ALONE!

After That She Was Shocked To Hear His Pathetic Of His Cousin Screaming.

She Go Downstairs And Told His Mom That Hes Sleeping.

(Pesy's POV.)

My Cousins Screaming? Why He Should Never Do That Right? This Is Just A Joke Possibly

I Tried To Forget That Screaming Loser So All Of My Cousins Heard The Scream.

Kyle:Why Was He Shouting.

Pesy:I Don't Know..

Jia:But He's Just A Pathetic Loser Right.

All:Agreed.

We Are Now Minding Our Own Business.

(Nikolai's POV. [Midnight])

I was currently sneaking out all of them are sleeping so i might plan this out

i went to the bar but a guard and a bartender your friend so they don't mind you drinking alcoholic drinks so I've drank 10 they are worried what happened to me so i told them i'm fine they seem agreed and bit not really sure.

so i went to a gun dealer to buy that 9mm gun.

dealer:yo dude is this for self defense or somethin?

Nikolai:yeah.

they trade each other after that he walked away so go back to my home and get the rope on the backdoor then i sneakily went back to my room and then drank my extra alcohol and overdose my self screaming in the midnight the one of the so called cousins was awake and then proceeds to say.

Psyche:Hey Shut It Loser We're Trying to Sleep Here!

then i have a razor blade and then cut my wrist 3x each on my wrist

i wear long sleeves.

then tomorrow they were out again and i'm left again with the deranged demons again.

To Be Continue.