proposal

So this is two years before sebb had Levi but Dion thought of a cute way to propose to sebb one day.

Dions pov-
So today I was planning to propose to sebb because I love this man with all my heart and I wanna grow old with him. So today I wolk up before sebb because I wanted to get everything set up so he will wake up to getting engaged. So I say and thought of a scavenger hunt to lead him to the proposal. So I went and grabbed sticky notes and I wrote on one and stick it to his phone because I know he checks his phone in the mornings. Sticky note said: hey babe so today I thought today we could have a little scavenger hunt this morning go to the kitchen and look on the white board!!. Sebbs alarm goes off and checks his phone and gets exited and goes to the kitchen and looks on the white board. Whiteboard says: go into the laundry room the clothes are already folded but a little surprise in there!! Sebb walks to the laundry room and sees Dion in there finishing up laundry. "Hey babe good morning sunshine" Dion says as he hugs sebb. " Hey Mr game. " " Hey fallow me to the surprise but there's a catch imma need you to put this blindfold on. "Ok" says sebb completely trusting dion. Dion walks sebb into the living room and gets down on one knee. "Take the blindfold off hunny bunch" sebb takes the blindfold off and sees Dion on one knee and starts to cry. "Sebb I love you with all my heart you mean the absolute world to me and I could not imagine my life in any other way except with you so will you make me the happiest man alive and be my husband" Dion says as he opens the box. "OF COURSE BABE!" Dion stands up and hugs sebb and kisses him " I love you dion" " I love you my fiance.