Adored

"Hi," Hanna greeted with a huge smile, hands behind her back.

Jester beamed at her, "Ready?"

She raised an eyebrow, "You know I am." She then walked past Jester and went straight to his living room to place the video games she brought next to the PS3 he had already set up. "I promised I'd beat you this time, and I'm not planning on backing out of that." Jester had her pick the game they would be playing because apparently, he won every game they ever played. Hanna thought that it was because those were the games he was used to playing.

"Okay, okay," he chuckled. He then sat down on the floor, back rested on the sofa behind him as he got the two controllers while Hanna readied the game. "But don't let me tell you 'I told you so' when I prove you wrong."

She laughed with him, "I'll crush your dream of winning this game Jester, you'll see." Hanna then sat beside Jester as he gave her the other controller. He placed an arm around her waist, Hanna resting her back on his chest locking her into place when he held his controller with both hands. She looked at him with a smirk on her face, "I practiced so I'll definitely beat you."

Jester then placed a quick peck on her lips, "you better. Because I'm not going to take it easy on you," he smiled lovingly at her when her cheeks turned a shade of pink. They then turned their attention towards the game.

Hanna had placed in Mortal Kombat and little did she know that Jester had played this game quite a lot with Lay and Tao and he beat them every single time. He didn't tell Hanna because he didn't want her upset, she'd look too cute for him to resist. Hanna chose Scorpio and having the urge to choose the mortal enemy, Jester went with Sub-Zero.

He couldn't contain his smile as it hits him again of how precious his 5-year relationship is with Hanna. She wasn't competitive, she just tries her best to prove people what she's capable of. She's very happy even though she's easily discouraged when too much pressure is hovered over her shoulders. He loved her dearly and being happy with Jester was an understatement for what Hanna feels. He's sweet and pretty much expressive of what he feels towards her although at times it seems as though Hanna was the conversationalist because Jester was the quiet type. They weren't perfect; they fight over petty things and give each other the silent treatment but couldn't last a day without each other. Their individual attitudes weren't flawless, but what they have was.

"Let's go with two out of three rounds and whoever the winner is," she smirked, "will have a price."

He smiled at her, "you're on."

"Round one. Fight!"

And with that, Hanna's face fell serious. She knows she can prove to Jester that she can be as good as her because she's trying her best. She pressed every combo there possibly was, making sure that Sub-Zero was dead meat to her Scorpio. Jester on the other hand watched her in the corner of his eyes, seeing how determined his girlfriend was on winning this thing.

"Ha!" She rejoiced at the sight of his Sub-Zero on the ground.

"Not yet done," Jester warned as the second round began.

He wouldn't let it end that easily, he wanted to have her feel the thrill, so this time Jester took it seriously. He sent in ice bombs to Scorpio and endlessly gave a combo until it said, "Finish him!"

Hanna's eyebrows creased as she shot him a look, "there's no way you're beating me the in the third round."

He shrugged his shoulders with a smile, "we'll see."

But in all actuality, he's going to let her win. He just wanted to see the cute expression Hanna makes that's why he wasn't going easy on her during their past games; the creased eyebrows and the pursed lips was too priceless for him. Although there were times before that he'd let her win to see her overjoyed look on her face, the times of Jester beating her were greater because he really gets into the game most of the time.