makenna raye ❤️

tomorrow makes 5 months since my gorgeous best friend has been gone. she had my favorite smile that lit up the room that beautiful laugh that made everyone smile. i miss her calling my friends & asking if i was at the house just so she could tell me she loved me. sometimes i just wanna call her phone even though i know she can't answer & i know heaven doesn't have visiting hours but i'd love to sit w her one more time. just to tell her how much she meant to me & how much i love her. i'm slowly losing myself & i just don't know how to deal w myself anymore i need my bestfriend to hold me & tell me everything is going to be okay just one more time.

the day she passed away everything happened so fast i just couldn't believe it. i didn't want to believe that she was really gone. i prayed so hard that night that she would just come home & be here to stay. she never did anyone wrong but yet she was still mentally & physically broken. she didn't know what life had in plan for her but god took her to a better place. maybe it wasn't the right time but she's not hurting anymore.

i wish it would all end so we don't have to suffer anymore...

i just want one more hug & long talk because honestly i'm so broken i don't know how i'm holding myself up this long.

#LLK 04/19/19 ❤️