Never Ever Hate You (Nayeon X Reader)

Title: Never Ever Hate You(?)
Genre: Fluff
Warnings: nOne (just cussing and swearings)
Requested:nO
Notes: Enjoyyyy!!

Y/n's Pov

I hate her. I hate her. I hate her.I hate her

I really hate her for bad mouthing me on other people specifically her friends.

Now what will i do now?

Her friends hated me.

I don't Fucking care if she hates me, I just want to befriended with her friends.
Now i don't have a chance to talk with Mina one of her friends,I really like her, But that Im Fucking Nayeon ruined my chance On her. I hate her.
Don't get me wrong she started it.

Flashback

Nayeon was my friend back then but something unexpected happened...

"Hey Yeon-nie!" I called her.With my very sweet but lazy voice

"Hmmm?" She answered looking at me.Her eyes were hinted with a little bit confusion. Maybe because i rarely call her by her nickname.

"Wanna go hangout?" I asked. She stunned for a moment.Maybe because i rarely invite her to go out.

"Hmm, Sure!" She agreed.While nodding her head.

Nayeon and I go at the bar. Wasting our precious time on drinking and talking about random stuffs,Until I hear a loud thud causing me to glance at her, Her face were stumbled on the counter, Hands clutched on the small glass with tequilla and probably face flushed.

I sighed with dissapointment and regret as i stare at her.

Luckily when she was super drunk,
Im a little bit sober thats why I manage to get home.

When we got home i carefully place her on my bed and fix all her needs.After it I went to the bathroom and take a short shower.

After i showered i went near her and tuck some hairs behind her ears.She's A heavy sleeper thats why im not bothered.

"Nayeon" I mumbled a little near her ear.

She opened her eyes but not to big for her to see. I startled because Why the Hell she would wake up when its not my intention to wake her up.

"Y-y/n, I need you, hmm" she moaned looking no Staring on both of my eyes with mixed emotions, As she pulled me into a kiss.

And to make the story short.

We had Sex.

Back to the present

After that incident yeah incident three months ago,she hated me so much and blame me for her wrong no Our wrong but, In fact its her fault too. But you know its my fucking fault too cause i just let her do that thing not thinking that i can stop her but i don't care.

Now she hates me and i hate her too.
_______________________________

Morning

*kriiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnng*kriiiii-

"Argh!!" I groaned because im annoyed,And im annoyed cause I dont know.

I check the time and groaned again,Why do i love groaning early in the morning.

ITS FUCKING 6:54 A.M!!!, I'm fucking late, I groaned again.

And just after i groan i groaned again when i realized that i will see that Im Fucking Nayeon again,Sorry for cussing it's just,Nevermind.