20-mujhe gale nahi lagaoge mani....

"Raman...kya baat hai..aap mujhe dara rahe hai.."ishita asks in worried tone..

"Haa raman..tujhe kya batana hai sabko...sab theek hai na"raj asks with concern....

"Manik ko aane do...phir batata hu"raman says plainly....

All were present there except manik and cabir...

Suddenly they saw cabir entering with manik....manik was just emotionless while nandini's heart pained seeing him like this...

"Manik...tum theek ho na"neyonika asks cupping his face to which he nods...

"Raman..ab bata..tujhe kya batana tha nandini ke baare main"raj asks while hearing nandini's name manik's head snaps at him..

"Nandini..angel ke baare main kya baat karni hai papa...aap..aap jaante hai voh kaha hai..plz say something"manik asks with so much emotions in his voice...

"Manik..plz..mujhe..mujhe maaf kar dena.."raman says while tears were continuosly flowing from his eyes...

All were standing there confused...

"Manik...tumha..tumhari angel..ab...ab kabhi vapas..nahi aa sakti"raman says emotionally while ishita slaps him hard..

"Yeh aap kya keh rahe hai raman..how dare u say this..meri nandu....meri bacchi ke baare main aisa bola bhi kaise aapne"ishita shouts holding his collars while abhi and manik was numb...

"Aap...aap kehna kya chahte hai"manik asks coldly to which raman cries more...

"Ur Angel is dead manik....nandini mar chuki hai..she is dead 15 years ago"Raman finally told the thing which he was hiding from 15 years....

Manik was frozen on his spot while ishita and abhi looks shockingly towards raman....

Raman sits on his knees and cries his heart out..

"She is dead...because of me...naa main usse ghar se nikalta aur na hi voh hume chod ke chali jaati ...its all because of mee...i m sorry princess....plz forgive ur papa"he cries while manik falls on his knees staring at nothingness..

But in all these there was one soul standing there with no expression...

Nandini moves out from malhotra mansion followed by navya..

While cabir was only looking at manik....

"Yeh..yeh raman uncle kya keh rahe hai..nandini toh zinda hai..mujhe jald hi kuch karna hoga.."cabir msg something to nandini...

"U are lying..u are lying...meri..meri kiddo zinda hai..my sister is alive.....haina...boliye..aap jhoot bol rahe hai na"abhi shouts holding his shoulders while fab3(alya,mukti and dhruv) gasps realising that manik's angel was abhi's sister...because till now they were confuse and curious to know that who is angel..who is nandini...

"Main...main jhoot nahi bol raha..she..she is dead..she died just infront of my eyes...aur..aur main..kuch nahi kar paaya"raman sobs harder while abhi leaves his shoulder in shock and moves backwards..

Mukti wanted to console abhi but something was stopping her..only that scene was playing in her mind where abhi was kissing that girl....she was jealous..obvio..but still she understood that he can't be hers now as he already loves someone else...

Manik ran outside while all were too much shocked to react anything...

"Manik..mera baccha..kahi..kahi kuch kar naa le khudko..."neyo cries hugging raj..

"Aunty..aap tension mat lijiye..main jaata hu uske peeche"cabir ran outside behind manik...

Alya drags mukti towards a corner and hugs her tightly....