Epi 8

Parvati was fuming in anger while Dadaji was shocked and others were confused looking at Man and lady who were standing at some steps away from them. "Parvati!" Dadaji whispered as Parvati took steps towards them while lady looked down. Families looks confused. Parvati stood in front of her looking at her with anger. "I'm-" Before she could say further Parvati slapped her hard and she held her cheek closing her eyes. Dadaji looked away and families covered their mouth in shock.

"Dadi-" man took step ahead. "Don't you dare to talk in between Deep!" Parvati looked at him and he stopped at his place looking down. "How could you do this to her? We trust you and you broke our trust?" Parvati held her arm tightly making her hiss in pain but she didn't utter a word. Because she knew she deserves this. "You go from here i won't allow you to Meet Ragini!" Sanskar was about to come in between when Nurse came out of OT. "Excuse me! We need blood for patient! Who's blood group is O Positive?" Nurse asked and everyone looked at each other. "Shekhar uncle you must have O positive!" Sanskar asked. "No beta Ragini's blood group matches with her mother Janki!" Shekhar said tensed. "Swara?" Pari looked with hope. "Bhabhi mine is negative!" She answered as Sanskar closed his eyes. "May I?" All looked at her while she was looking at Parvati who was holding her wrist. "Pls dadi!" She requested and Parvati left her hand. She walked to Nurse. "Mine is O positive. By the way Negative peoples should go home otherwise everything will go Negative here!" She taunted Swara before walking with Nurse. Swara gritted her teeth.

"Deep how?" Dadaji questioned as tears were battling in his eyes. Deep looks at him and held his palms. "I don't know Dadu!" He said as he kept his head on Dadaji's lap. Parvati twisted her lips as she watched him breaking. She knew how much hard is this for them who loves Ragini more then anything. "Slowly!" Nurse said as she Came out holding her Wrist. Parvati looks with concern. "Who are you? Are you responsible for Ragini's this state?" Swara questions standing in front of her while she rolled her eyes ignoring her. "I'm asking something?" Swara held her arm tightly. "Stopped Swara!" Parvati shouted at Swara who released her grip and looks at Parvati with shock. She couldn't understand why parvati is shouting on her for unknown person.

"You don't have any rights to question her!" Parvati said glaring her while Swara looks at her teary eyed. "Maa she have all rights, she is Ragini's sister!" Sumi said holding Swara's shoulder who was hurt by Parvati's words. "Sister??" Swara looks up at her while she laughed. "STEP SISTER!" She said with hatred while Swara looks on as she got shocked. She started thinking how unknown person knows about their relation?. Maheshwari family and gadodia family was shocked except Ram, Pari, Parvati, Dadaji and Deep. Deep was standing leaning to wall folding his hands and looking at them. Tara walks to Sanskar who was silently praying to god. "You are not less then anyone here!" Tara said as all looks at her angry face.

"Excuse me, who is RT? Patient wants to meet her!" Nurse asked coming out of OT and all looks confused. Sanskar was relieved finally Ragini got her consciousness. "I'm Tara Raichand!" Swara looks at her right side as she told her identity with Attitude. Swara was about to stop her but Couldn't. "Dadi may i?" Tara looked at Parvati for answer while she gave her side to proceed. Tara walked inside as Deep too followed her. "You can't go inside!" Nurse stopped him but let him go when Parvati signed her. Everyone was confused what was going?

"Dadi who is she? Why you allowed her to meet Ragini before our family?" Swara questioned. "Swara you don't need to know anything!" Dadaji said as Swara narrowed her eyes. After two hours Tara came out with Deep. Parvati looks at Deep who assured her. "Sanskar you go inside!" Tara said as all looks surprised while Sanskar almost ran inside thanking Tara and Deep and Laksh fumes in anger.

*****

Signing off-
Mona😘