Chapter 2 Whispy Whispers

Just wanted to put a disclaimer that there will be slightly inappropriate things in this chapter. Viewer discretion is advised. Thanks and enjoy 😊!

(Bakugo POV)

   I leave the hospital room and start to question what I just did. I forgot my rut was close or about to start. I felt as if every time I wanted to cry during my whole life added up and hit me right now.  I whisper to myself " Stupid Deku." And proceed to my dorm room.

   As I get to the third floor I start to wonder if he will come. He probably is really fucking mad at me for kissing him like we were MARRIED. I look down the dim quiet hall. It feels eerie, like no one has been here before I entered.

(Izuku POV)

   I hear footsteps coming down the hall shortly after Kacchan leaves me here after giving me the jitters. Recovery Girl enters the room and unhooks me from all of the odd equipment. "Your free to go, but if you start to feel like something bad is going to happen to your body, report back to me immediately." "Ok." I say quickly back, not wanting to wait any longer than I had to to go see Kacchan.

   I get up and exit the room with some extra pep in my step. I enter the elevator, and start to question myself. "Why would he kiss me?" "What does he mean he needs to see me?" My thoughts get interrupted by the sound of the elevator dinging, signaling I have reached my destination. I start to walk down the dim, creepy hall looking for Kacchan's dorm. I finally find it after what seems like forever at the end of the hall.

  I hide my scent of mint ice cream when I get to his door. I knock excitingly and energetically on the door. It opens up almost immediately after I knock.

(Bakugo POV)

   I open the door after hearing a ton of short separated knocks. I look down at the skinny, adora- NO! UGLY boy in my doorway. "Hey nerd. Come in." "T-thanks Kacchan!" He walks in with a very noticeable timid manner, probably wondering why I called him to my room, so close to my rut period. He looks confused on where to sit, so I sit on my bed and pat the empty space next to me, signaling for him to sit down.

   "What did you need to talk to me about Kacchan?" He has always asked shit questions, the answers being obvious. I give him a sad look and give him a hug, nuzzling into his scent gland, telling him to stop hiding it.

(Izuku POV)

He is h-hugging me?!?! I release my scent, startled by my scent glands suddenly being touched. I sit there as his husky breathing slows the calmer he gets by my tender embrace. " Kacchan I know your sad about the... Incident, but I will be here for you always. I start to talk in a concerned manner, but cut myself off trying to keep him as calm as possible. He has never been this way to me since we were kids.

   "You p-promise?" He whispers. I look at him with a sad yet joyful look and respond, "Of course Kacchan! I love you!"

   It slipped out. He looks at me with big, confused eyes and kisses me again, me melting into the mold he creates. I start to make a quiet purring sound.

(Bakugo POV)

Without even thinking my body moves towards him my lips smacking into his harshly. He doesn't even question it he melts into the kiss, complying to every move I make. Soon, lust and my oncoming rut take complete control and I bite his soft, plump lip asking for entrance into his mouth. He gladly opens his mouth and I insert my tounge in slow and teasingly

"K-kacchan~" He moans/purrs when my tounge collides with his. We keep making out for a few more WONDER FILLED minutes.

(Izuku POV)

   The way all of this is happening is very unusual for Kacchan. He never acts like this, all romantic. For Christ sake he said just THREE DAYS AGO that he DESPISES ME. I mean it's mighty nice that my life long crush apparently likes me back, but he just doesn't act like the person I fell in love with. I soon realize that his rut is coming or is already here, so I suspect none of the affection is genuine. After a while of making out on his creaky old bed we finish the session.

   "I-I umm..." I stutter out of my mouth with a mind of its own. " I know you probably are really fucking mad at me for doing this to you. You can leave if you want, I completely understand." Kacchan says with a disappointed look in his fiery, Ruby red eyes.

   "I would never leave!" I joyfully say to him with the intent to cheer him up. It works apparently, because right after I said that, he gets up and scoops me up off the ground like I way as much as a bird's feather.

(Bakugo POV)

I turn off the ceiling light in my small dorm room, still being able to see from the stars and streetlights.  I carefully and softly place the freckled Omega on my bed. He yawns and starts to purr quietly. I settle down next to him and wrap my strong arm around his slender waist. He scoots even closer to me, almost merging together.

   Before we drift into a world of dreams, he whispers "Good night, my alpha."

         "Sweet dreams, my Omega."

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will see you tomorrow 😊😊😊