Jasmine

Jasmine had just gotten back to the palace after her magic carpet ride with Aladdin and waved him goodbye from her balcony as she turned to enter her room through the sheer veil-like blanket, separating her room from the outside. However, unknowing to her, as soon as Aladdin set his foot on the ground, he was attacked by Jafar and the king's guards. Genie had been left in his lamp and sent to Canada by Jafar and could not be of any use at the moment and carpet had been unraveled. With a quick motion of Jafar's hand, one of the guards held Aladdin by the hair and slit his throat, resulting in a dying scream from the young man and making the body fall to the ground. Hearing the loud scream, the princess ran back out to the balcony to see the guard handing the thief's head to Jafar, a smirk creeping upon the man's devilish face as he laughed and disappeared with Aladdin's head as a trophy of his victory. Heartbroken and enraged, Jasmine called for her pet tiger, Rajah and walked with him to her father's chamber to find Jafar laying on the king's bed like a french girl. To his left, Jasmine's father had been turned into a puppet and hung from the ceiling by a few small threads and to his Jafar's left was Aladdin's head which he had encased in glass and put on a display for his own pleasure. All sadness left Jasmine at the sight of this and she was filled with pure rage. Jafar laughed at the sight of this and a second tiger, which looked exactly like Rajah except colorless, launched itself at Jasmine on Jafar's order and tore pieces of her skin off, leaving large scars all over her body. The tiger was only stopped by the real Rajah who pounced on the fake to save his lifelong friend who had taken care of him all these years. Jasmine stood, shaking a bit, and picked up a knife which had conveniently appeared next to her. Jafar laughed at her struggle.

"You really think that you can kill a powerful sorcerer like me with a mere knife!?!" he scorned and tossed his head back in laughter, earning a smirk from Jasmine. To take full use of his distraction, she used the opportunity to throw the knife at his staff, which broke and made a quiet hissing noise. A bit of static noise was heard and everything was quiet except for Jafar, who only cursed under his breath before disappearing again, this time, to a far away, unknown place. Jasmine turned around to thank her loyal friend only to see him laying on the ground covered in his own blood.

"Rajah?" she asked, "Rajah please...get up" she added, but got no response from her friend. When the realization hit her, a tear slid down her cheek and she hugged Rajah's body to hers, vowing to get revenge on Jafar for taking everything from her. She would get her revenge if it was the last thing she did.