Extra #1

|Nobodys P.O.V|
"Ha! Hey guys look! Its Mr. Dont say a word!" One of the boys cackled as he kicked the boy with jet black hair.

"What? Not gonna scream in pain? Its no fun when you dont do that!" The other boy chuckled.

"Lets go guys. This werido isnt worth our time...." The third boy chuckled. The three left as the black haired boy struggled to stand.

"Hey. Are you okay?" A boy from above questioned. The black haired male looked up.

A blond boy with emrald green eyes and a plaster on his nose with dirt all over his arms and legs.

"Um...." "Come'ere!" He smiled. The blond boy lifted him up onto his back. "Why are you helping me?"

"Well thats a dumb question. You were hurt! And I was just doing what every normal person would do."

"But you dont even know me. I could've hurt you." The black haired boy spoke as the blond male set him down on the bus bench.

"I may not know you but I know I'd take you home with me. I felt like I just had to help you!" The blond boy smiled kneeling in front of him to show his scratched and banged up knees.

"W-What happened to your knees?" "Oh these? Tripped. I was chasing a cat and it scratched me causing me to trip." "Are you okay?"

"Hm? Oh yeah! Doesn't hurt that bad....This may hurt though..." The boy grinned tearing off a peice of cloth from his jeans.

He tied it to his knee as the pther boy whinced. "What were you doing out here."

"Trying to catch a cat I saw on my way home from school. I was about to chase him until I saw you." Before the other boy could say anything else the blond helped him up.

"You think you can get home from here?" "Yeah. I'll be fine."

"Alright. I hope we meet again soon. And maybe you could help me out one day!" He smiled.

He placed his hands and started to walk away.

"Oh! And by the way!" He paused. The black haired male turned to him.

The blond boy turned away and gave him a wide grin.

"You should smile more!" Then he was gone.

Fuyu was sitting on the side of the rode getting picked on again.

"Hey looks guys? Its Mr. Gay Faggot!" The first boy smirked.

"What? Did you really think the rumors would'nt have spread about what happened durning the beginning of the year?" The second one smirked.

"What? Not gonna even TRY and fight back? Thats the best one!" The third one cackled.

A figure punched the third one and kicked the other two in the feet making them land on the ground.

"I'll give you at least a second." The figure growled. The three scrambled to their feet and ran.

"Fuyu, you ok?" A blond male questioned. "Yeah. I'm okay." Fuyu answered struggling to stand. "Come'ere!" He smiled.

He lifted him onto his back and started to walk. "Why are you helping me?" "Duh! Cause I care about you! Plus your hurt! Its what any normal person would do!" He smiled.

He propped Fuyu up on a bus bench and bent down to his legs.

He changed his position to give him a clear veiw of his arms and kness.

"H-Haru!? What happened to your knees! And your arms!"

"Oh these? I was trying to help this stubborn fellow!" He smiled.

He opened his backpack to reveal a small white kitten with one blue eye and another green eye. He was laying on Harus jacket.

"He was startled and he scratched me causing me to trip." "Do your scratched hurt?" "Nah. Not that had. This'll hurt though." He sighed.

He tore a peice of his jacket off and tied it on Fuyus knee causing him to wince.

"I've gotta go meet Aki and Matsa. Their gonna help me find the owner for this kitten. If you cant make it home from here, I can always look for the owner another day." Fuyu shook his head.

"No. I can make it home." "Alright, See you at home." Haru sighed, helping Fuyu up.

He held the back close to his chest and walked off.

"Oh, by the way." He paused. Fuyu looked up as Haru turned around giving a soft smile.

"Glad your smiling more." Then he dispeared.

Fuyu stood there dumbfounded before giving a small smile as well.

"Yeah, Glad I'm smiling too.