Update!!!

Hey guys!!! I know I haven't been on my Wattpad for a realllllllllllllllyyyyyy long time! Sorry about that! 

Anyways, I will be deleting the kidnapper book. I really don't know where I was going with it. But I will revise and come back to it later.

However, I will soon be creating a new story. This one will be a BNHA fanfiction. If you want to know what it's about, it'll be at the bottom of this page.

If you guys have any more ideas for what I should write next, PLEASE share your ideas in the comments or DM me. 

And one last thing, just for fun. What is your favorite anime? And if you don't watch anime, what is your favorite movie? :)

                                                                                     BYE!

------------------------------------NEW BNHA FANFICTION INFO BELOW-------------------------------------------

Class 1-A is having a normal day in class. Mr. Aizawa leaves for a brief moment, but that's all the time a villain needs to strike. While the students are alone, a villain breaks into their classroom, blocking all entrances and exits. Chaos breaks out, and Bakugou is knocked out in the struggle. 

He awakes a few minutes later to find that his classmates have disappeared! But not exactly.......He finds his classmates.....as babies! Being the only student left in his right mind, he is left to take care of them. Read my new book to see how it turns out!

P.S. In the book, even though they have been reverted to their baby days, all of them will have their powers, including Deku. Also, Todoroki will still have his scar. Kirishima hairstyle WILL change, but probably not the color. Maybe though.