[~ 𝙴 𝙿. 𝙾 𝙽 𝙴 ~]

AALIYAH'S POV

____________________________

I walked through the hallways of the arena, everyone looking my way. Okay, so if you don't know by now I'm like rlly hot, like everyone in the locker room is obsessed wit me!!! How could they not tbh, I'm so hot!!

Anyway, I only have my eyes on one man only, he's called Roman Reigns, he's so dreamy!! How could you not love him??

Anyway, back to the story. I walked over to my uncle Shane's office, he had something for me. "Ah, Aaliyah! Pleasure to see you." I simply waved, I didn't like my uncle Shane, he gave me a weird vibe. "Tonight ur winning the Smackdown women's championship." He said, "Kk." I walked out of his office, confidently.

~time skip~

I looked over at the monitor, that disgusting Bayley had the women's championship, gross!! Anyway, Bayley finished her promo. "From Toronto, Canada. Liyah!" The announcer guy said, don't care about his name, he ain't important (poor tom-).

~time skip~

It was the middle of the match, I had been dominating disgusting Bayley, I hit her with my second moms famous move, Stratusfaction. I pinned Bayley for the count, "And ur new!! WWE Smackdown women's champion. Liyah!" The weird announcer guy said again, the referee held my hand up high, handing me the championship.

I walked backstage and was congratulated by everyone, even the women, although, I knew they were jealous of me. "Good job babygirl." My crush Roman Reigns winked at me, I smirked and sauntered away, making sure that my ass was jigglin'.

I then walked to my own private locker room where my two moms and gross sisters were waiting there for me, "Congrats darling!!" My moms hugged me, my sisters rolled their eyes, ha! They're so jealous lmaooo.

I went home and went to bed immediately, cradling my championship and thinking about Roman.

____________________________

YesSsSsSss lIyAh!1!1!1

~Katy (: