Part 1: Untimely Reunion

New York Times headlines read:

Infamous Akron AWOL Appear at Washington Rally:

The Akron AWOL, Connor Lassiter, makes an appearance along with Risa Ward, who has been seen supporting unwinding in previous interviews, are swept from the rally before we can properly interview them. What are these teens up to? And where are they now?

Where is the Akron AWOL Now?:

Connor Lassiter and his family have not made a public appearance since the Washington Rally.  Having refused to meet for interview, the question is posed as to why? Is the family under threat? Has Connor Lassiter been taken into custody by the Juvy Cops?

No one seems to have the answers to the questions everyone has been asking.

What Has Happened to Campbell Comprix?:

Our famous Rewind seemed to disappear from the Media altogether. After Roberta Griswold's inditement, our beloved Cam seems to be under new management that has been keeping him out of the spotlight.

Interview with Hayden Upchurch:

Stay tuned for our next issue where we will feature an article on Hayden Upchurch, whom we will be interviewing live on the news this week.

Hayden claims to have all the answers that everyone has been looking for concerning our beloved Akron AWOl, along with Levi Calder, who are the current faces that support the end of unwinding.