1

I hate you I love you I hate that I love youDon't want to, but I can't put Nobody else above you

I love how your smile would make my insides feel like they were about to explode at any second. I knew that this meant that I was the happiest human being in the whole world I could die for you if it was necessary. But... you wouldn't do the same.

I hate you I love you I hate that I want youYou want her, you need her And I'll never be her

I remember when I saw you I felt like I was hypnotized by your presence. Your eyes collided with mine but then you looked away. Deep down something was trying to tell me this was a bad choice it was probably my brain but I didn't listen I obey my ignorant heart but that's how love works.

Feeling used, but I'm still missing you and I can't See the end of this just wanna feel your kiss Against my lips and now all this time Is passing by, but I still can't seem to tell you why It hurts me every time I see you 

As the weeks progress, I started to make friends, even with you my heart was going like crazy I remember the first time you text me and oh how you flirted with me at school. I felt intoxicated in the way you gave me attention. I couldn't contain it any longer I told my friends about my attraction towards you. They all gave me looks of pity. I was confused why was the endless love I had for you wrong.

Realize how much I need you I hate you I love you I hate that I love youDon't want to, but I can't put Nobody else above you

 I still remember how Lisa, Jisoo, Jennie, and Rose look at each other until Jisoo spoke "Yoonie the thing is that Jimin had a boyfriend before you ever moved here. Jimin was deeply in love with him you could almost say it was an obsession. When the boy left, Jimin became distant he still smiles and acts happy most of the time its fake. Min Yoongi what were trying to say he is only using you".

I hate you I love you I hate that I want youYou want her, you need her And I'll never be her
Oh oh, keep it on the low You're still in love with me but your friends don't know If u wanted me you would just say so And if I were you, I would never let me go

Now I know that I should have listened to them. However, how could I if that same day you had asked me to be your boyfriend without a single thought I said YESSS. When the girls found out they were concern but I always tried to cheer them up. Even if it was true about the other boy it was in the past. The dates the hugs the kisses and the "I love yous'" were so real. Even when you took my virginity away you were so loving. I felt that I was on drugs 24/7. However like knows how to rip happiness away from a person. I remember how your strong arm wrapped around my waist as we walked through the park. It was a chilly day but you kept me warm, winter was just around the corner. Out of no-where you just stopped. You were looking at something with such admiration as if you took your gaze of it was going to disappear. I followed your gaze I saw to teens playing in the swings they were laughing without a care in the world. You, however, were looking at one in specifically he was handsome both are but I KNEW by the way you were acting that he was the one that got away.

I don't mean no harm, I just miss you on my arm Wedding bells were just alarms caution tape around my heart I miss you when I can't sleep Or right after coffee Or right when I can't eat I miss you in my front seat