♡ 。 Chapter 16 ~ Fake...

When dad said that everyone agreed... but there was one thing I was worried about and that's when Madison and the step mom finds out that I'm the princess they might do something bad. So maybe I can do a fake death kind of thing. When I was thinking I felts someone touching my shoulders and it was Jaemin and Renjun. Then Jaemin said...

Jaemin: "Noona? What's wrong?"

When Jaemin said that I didn't answer his question and then Renjun asked me the same thing and I also didn't answer. Then they both knew I was serious about a situation. Then when I started speaking I said...

Me: "Mom, Dad... Auntie... and Uncle?"

Dad: "Huh? What is it?"

Mom: "What is it? Why do you look so worried?"

Auntie: "Yeah sweetie what's wrong?"

Uncle: "Come on you can tell us."

Me: "I have a favor to ask..."

Mom: "What is it sweetie?"

Me: "....I feel like it's to much to ask for."

Uncle: "Well sweetie... we won't know if it is to much to ask for unless you tell us."

When Uncle said that they nodded and agreed and then I nodded and said...

Me: "Can you guys hire some people and tell the world that I'm dead-..."

Renjun: "What?! Why?!"

Jaemin: "Noona!!!"

When they said that Mom, Dad, Auntie and Uncle widened their eyes and then I said...

Me: "Let me explain... what I'm trying to say is that I want people think that I'm died...to let Madison and the step mom to think that I'm dead... and the main thing is to start a new life with you all... including Taeyong, Chenle, and Kun and maybe Ten too."

Renjun: "Oh okay. I understand now."

When Renjun said that Jaemin agreed too and then Auntie and Uncle did too. Then I looked at mom and dad and they both nodded and I smiled. Then Mom yelled...

Mom: "Minhee?!"

When she yelled that I looked at them confused and then I looked at Jaemin and said...

Me: "Who's Minhee?"

Jaemin: "Minhee is mom and dad's assistant."

When Jaemin said that the door opened revealing a cute looking boy/ man and that person is Minhee. Then he said...

Minhee: "Yes your majesties?"

When he said that I was still looking at him. He was handsome and very cute too. Then someone softly cleared his throat and I looked at the person and of course it was Renjun I knew that he was getting jealous so I pecked his cheeks. Then he back hugged me. Then Dad said...