Prologue

High above the normal world, a void with a millionth of it brightened only by the light of two sealed beings lurked. No one really knew of its existence, nor any way to get out of there if you ever fell in--anyone who was in there, never came out. Few studied it. That's why no one had any idea how to get out of it, if you ever get in it.

(And no, this void is not going to be the main setting of this story but eh)

Inside, as mentioned earlier, there were two beings. One, a God sealed within the void by a Demon. The other, a Demon herself, but not the one who sealed the god. She had been accidentally sealed there after that other Demon got angry at her. The God was fiddling around with the Demon's magic pen. It gave off a glow only bright enough to illuminate them and their immediate surroundings.

"I still can't figure out how this works," the God said. "How does one use this?" The Demon laughed a laugh that ringed throughout the void. "I guess you'll never figure it out. It's a simple spell, but quite unbreakable." The God smiled a wry smile, pretending to look annoyed. Sure, he hadn't liked the Demon at first, but her enthusiasm was beginning to rub off on him. She wore a face of innocence yet was truly very sly, a tingling laugh, and comfortable short turquoise hair. Her garb was simple, a coat and clothes. 

While he, was the god of gods, but his wear was much worse than hers. But he didn't mind. Honestly, so long as he was accepted by the Demon, he was fine with anything. He looked on as the Demon drew an image using her pen, a strikingly bright light blue drawing forming in thin air. It was the picture of another of her kind, but he had horns. His hair had been neatly smiled, and there was a kind smile on his face. His eyes were of a single shade, but they spoke more than anyone could ever realise.

"Who's that?" The God asked. The Demon smiled and put her hand on the drawing, which was dissipating. "My mentor and friend," she replied, a wistful expression on her face. "I heard he has a daughter. I would love to meet her someday, if we ever got out of here." Suddenly, there seemed to be breeze. There weren't breezes around this place. And, a small, glowing leaf suddenly fell from nowhere in particular, before tumbling down into the void below. They looked at where the leaf came from. There seemed to be a faint, flashing green glow, illuminating random parts of... a body. Moving. 

Something was wrong. There weren't usually visitors here, much less ones that could flash that amount of light.