the domino effect of a dwindled integrity & dignity

well, i have a little something about what's wrong with us pinoy's.. not really all of us,
but most of us. many complain about poverty and corruption in our country. most of
these complainantz blame the government because of corruption. and yes, and that is
one major problem, a well orchestrated corruption and crime. corruption in our country
is such an art that they can turn the truth into lie.. the black into white and the victim into a criminal,
this is beacause of greedy offcials that are being put into place of power, BY WHOM?..

for me this is where the problem starts.
- most of us nowadays.. SELL our vote to a certain politicians that many of us already know what kind of a person these politicians are. yet they still win and being put into place of power again,and steal on our treasury again and run again, and wins.. AGAIN!. dragging our country down everytime these greedy politicians sit into place of power. now, how do they do this without getting caught or if caught how do they get away with it?. i think this is how; these greedy politicians make riches enough to buy a friend to defend themselves. they make friends with benefits to other high officials so they can come up with a better plan ahead of time incase someone might sing out loud and be an honest witness bout how they steal on our treasury. both benefits from this partnership of greed because the flow will be easier by they're combination of power thus neutralizing potential threat or obstacle that can jeopardize the operation KAWAT. 

-also, most of pinoy's vote the wrong person to be put into place of authority in country.. yes, many of these artist, athletes and tv personalities has the right zeal to be in public service. BUT! zeal alone is not enough to be a truly effecient public service official. one should have a profound understanding for our country's needz. and almost all of pinoy's only think of food, water, shelter as the country's needz. but, what our country really need is a strong industrial foundation for a stronger economic system that can provide jobs for us pinoy's thus, having the basic need of food,water,shelter. many pinoy's don't just sell the right to choose an official, it's even worse by just giving it as a tribute because of idolism because he/she is famous or such a tv personality.

-now this one is the most common. and being thought of as an okay concept to be taught to young one's. about EDUCATION. most of the parents nowadays teach their children to go to school so that someday "you'll get rich". it actually SOUNDS RIGHT but, in actual application of this concept that will turn into a notion will only produce of a less dedicated employee. why? because there is a tendency that he/she will only work for money, disregarding the concept of PROFESSIONALISM. children that are being taugh of this wrong notion will do their job as a form of almost all livelihood less service,  and wants to do the job the easy way instead of doing the job as form of passion or true public service. this perception can be proven to some of men in uniforms with obnoxious behavior rather than being a public figure as a man in uniform. most of this men in uniform wanted to be in uniform beacause of livelihood rather than of true public service, dedication and passion for profession. one reason mybe be because it is the only available position that can secure a certain persons future thats why he/she joined the uniform for security reasons. true! however if we look closely to this issue of  "job for security" it'll drag us back to what ive'd said earlier.. bout a strong insdustrial foundation for a stronger economic system which can only be attained when corruption is irradicated, and corruption can only be irradicated if vote selling and buying or giving as tribute for idolism will stop.

i hope this rudamente explaination can help fellow pinoy's to be awaken of who is really tearing our country down. 
this is all for now.