𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙄𝙨 𝙖 𝘿𝙖𝙮

𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨!!!!|𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧-𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮/𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴

𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 3 𝘰𝘧 𝘑𝘰𝘫𝘰'𝘴 𝘉𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘦 𝘈𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦

𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘬

Light raindrops tap the roof, reflecting the noises over you. You cuddle up with the bedsheets looking for the warmth that is Jotaro, but he is not next to you this morning. "Not unusual." you think to yourself. In a way, you were glad. You needed some time alone this morning anyways. You turn to the left, to where your bedstand is to check out the house phone, where it seems to be blaring that you have unheard messages. With the light green of the screen, you see that your mother has left you over 15 messages overnight asking and demanding where you have been and that she would be searching. "Again? This is the 3rd time this month..." you tell yourself.

You and your parents don't have the cleanest of relationships. At the age of 11, you ran across messages of your father cheating with god knows how many women, making your trust hard to earn. You have been in the middle of many fights between your parents. You always knew that. But it all took a toll when at the age of 14, your parents set unbelievable and near-impossible goals for high school. At the age of 15, you realize that you have these set of "magical powers" that somehow nobody else sees. A psychic ghost or spirit has been here to always help you. Your mental strength has been put through many tests. In many ways, you have lost that battle, with the reflection of scars you have left yourself on your arms, legs, thighs, and stomach. It wasn't desirable. At the age of 17, you meet Jotaro Kujo and Noriaki Kakyoin. After realizing that they both somehow have the same powers as you, you finally find out that these powers are called stands. You leave your old life behind to follow them with a trip of 50 days to Egypt, to defeat DIO and to save Jotaro's mother, Holly. You lost Noriaki in that battle. Seeing the color drain from his eyes. That experience seems to never leave you, leaving you up for countless nights.

Now, you are 20. Your parents seem to never leave your side, even though you have asked them to leave your life. You have always blocked their numbers, but they still somehow find a way to contact you.

Light footsteps come close to the bedroom and the door swiftly opens.

"Hey"

"Hello"

It was Jotaro. Who else could it have been? Jotaro closes the door and brings himself onto the bed, holding you close. This blue-eyed man wasn't that much of a speaker, but rather a man of actions.

He knows of the issues, but he doesn't try to interfere. Jotaro has said that it is your family issues and that he shouldn't have to bring himself along with it. You agree, but you still remember the journey of Egypt and how sorting out DIO was technically a family issue that you brought yourself to. But you never talked about it.

"Is your mom still pissed that you left?" Jotaro asks, with his eyes locked on you

"Well... of course she is. She still is trying to search for me. Even though I've told her to just... leave me alone." you answer with a bitter voice.

"Freedom. I just want to be free. Please...."

You shift yourself upwards in the bed, where you are sitting up.

"Y/N?"

"What do I need? I just want to live. Please... I want to forget.."

You look down at your arms and cuts you have left behind. All of those stupid fights for this. The downgrading moments your parents brought to you. You walk towards the mirror and you look at your thighs. The scars that you have left yet somehow don't heal. Tears grow as you remember every single moment in your life that you have hated, yet somehow didn't show. The side that you fought so hard to hide. You remember your father. Your mother. The fights. The constant throwing and yelling. Finding out your stand and...

"Noriaki.... "

You burst out crying. Unable to hide anymore. Jotaro jumps out of bed and follows you. You just rush into his arms. Star Platinum shines out, ready to fight whoever is making you cry. "Star...?." you ask shakingly. Jotaro picks you up, bridal style and brings you back into bed. Star brings himself next to you and brushes your hair with his fingertips, as an attempt to calm you down. After a few minutes, you have slowly stopped crying hard. Small tears still fall down as the taps of the roof and windows make sounds for the room. Jotaro slowly wipes the tears away as he exits the room. Star Platinum brings himself closer to you. The feeling of his smooth skin against your own makes you calm down a little bit more.

The opening to the door makes you realize that Jotaro has entered the room with a few bottles of cold water and your favorite fruits sliced into a bowl. He hands the bottle of water to you and the bowl of freshly cut fruits to you, as he places the rest of the cold waters next to you on the floor. He returns to bed and gives you a small kiss on your forehead.

The man and stand hold close to you as you eat your breakfast and drink water, making you feel comfortable, yet not suffocating. Once you are done with the bowl, Star takes the bowl and places it gently down to the floor.

"Do you feel better now, Y/N?" Jotaro asks you softly.

"Of course I am. Thank... you" you say as you slowly drift away in Jotaro's warm arms. 

this fic was slightly inspired of the song "Lover Is a Day" by Cuco. just a tiny bit though. also, this is my first ever piece of fanfiction! i hope that you enjoyed this! 

made with love,

xoxo anne